Sign in to follow this  
Andrew67

Allow Myself To Introduce Myself..........

My name is Andrew Packer, i`m from the Niagara region in Ontario, Canada. I have been into photography for many years and mainly shoot RC ( remote controlled ) offroad action. I have played with programs such as Photoscape but this is my first time using Inkscape. I have a chance to be part of a great upcoming graphic signs & custom apparel company, the catch is i have to learn everything i can about Inkscape. 

Let`s say for argument sake i`m totally new at this kind of stuff. What i`m looking for from my fellow forum members is a little guidance on the best tutorials that will help me from start to finish. Also any help and advice is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

My first project is to copy/Trace/Vectorize. I have looked through some of the tutorials on Youtube and there are so many, what i would like to have is the same person guide me through everything instead of switching from person to person. 

I thank you for taking the time to read all this and hope to be a part of this forum.

I can be reached at aeiraobe@yahoo.ca

Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/

Have a great day !!

Welcome Andrew....  I am a newbie as well

Hello and Welcome from Florida

Trial and error is a great way to learn. Just read alot of posts here, most will already answer your questions, 
Ask questions that havent been asked,

Its hard to have the same person helping ya out... on here. some are here more than others, 

I like to hear info from more than   1 person tho, the way 1 person does it, and the way another person does it, you never know what way is better for you. 

Good Luck and try not to stress too much. Its all fun!

Welcome from Michigan!  There are a ton of helpful people here... Getting all of your help from one person, is too much to ask of anybody... we're all busy, and have enough on our plates.  If you have a question, ask it... but I'd guess no ONE person has the time to dedicate to being your "go to" person.  Good luck.