scgrab21

another noob

Hello all .  I am another newbie just starting .  I received an MH721 for Christmas and am just getting it rolling .  I have it out of the box and all set up .  I made my first cut yesterday on some Oracal 631 scrap sheets.  I did not once that there was a straight line cut through both designs I made  one was at the top and one at the bottom.   Can someone point me to the place in the forum to bring an issue like this up?  Thanks.

Did you ground the cutter to the stand? Also are you using USB or serial? If you cant use serial try to pick up a Keyspan adapter.

Also do a search for static on here and youll find some tips on using dryer sheets on the machine and in the rolls ov vinyl to kill the static. They say MH's are more static prone also.

Hello.

You might want to experiment with the cutting software called "SignBlazer Elements" -- many people are totally satisfied with the way it performs and some people prefer it to the SureCutsALotPro, so check it out.

http://www.mystat.com/Signblazer.zip

YOU SAID "I did not once that there was a straight line cut through both designs I made one was at the top and one at the bottom. Can someone point me to the place in the forum to bring an issue like this up? Thanks."

Here's what I found under the help button in Surecutsalot.

The Trial Version will run exactly as the Full Licensed Version, except that when it cuts with the cutting machine, it will add a DEMO watermark by cutting horizontal lines through your design.

The Full Licensed Version will not cut any DEMO watermark cuts. You will need to purchase a license at http://www.craftedge.com/purchase. Please see the Activate License Version section for information on activating the Full Licensed Version.

Hoep that helps!