rlvied

Another etching i did today

Here is another etching that I played around with today, turned out ok. Bruce ask about edge lighting so I left it where you could see the lights. What you have to do is leave room in the frame when you cut your glass to put the led between the frame and the edge of the glass. I also put the eps file on here also

Bobpost-6565-0-29969000-1357436023_thumb.jpeagle25_v3.eps

• Like 1

I think you mentioned it in another one of your posts..... but were do the lights come from?

Thank you all I am glad you liked them. Raven you might want to check the size on them before you buy. I have some of the ones shown but I can only use them in lighted bases because they are too large to fit in the frames. I get my leds from my sign supplyhttp://www.harborsales.net/tabid/130/Default.aspx?ProductTypeId=122 or you can get them on ebay

Bob

What is the etching media you are using (if you are ok to share)?

I like how you added the 'depth' on the edges (I assume you added the inline layer to the object).

Very nice work.

The media I use is 180 ao for detail work, I like how it cuts a little slower then 80 grit ant it gives me a little more time in on area to work without tearing up my resist. Where about are you in nj frdmftr ?

Bob