Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

Latest stripe = thanks JoeCamoaro and fivestar

This was tonights project on Dad's truck.  Joe did the rumble Bee as this appears to not be a font but custom and fivestar did the printing (picture does not do the bee justice).  Great Job by both

This is my second vertical stripe on a dodge and what should be a walk in the park has turned into a lot of work at the top just below the rail and whe wrap around the bottom - they seem to have a compound curve even though they look like a simple curve.  I did one more set but don't think I will be installing it!

P5280015red.jpg

looks great

MMM

those curves are nasty, make sure and give slack in the vinyl and push it in to the curve and then move on,, down to the next curve the same with slack, in the vinyl cut it in to the curve,,

i learned the hard way,lol

Guest kenya

That looks great Scott.  ;);D

My husband still wants me to put stripes on his dodge, I'm sure I'll be doing it soon.  ;D

appreciate the comments - I am glad it wasn't just me on the curves ;)  they don't  look that bad and the deep crease on the side is the easiest one of the 3 areas

That looks awesome great work by everyone involved,  now for the final touch buy him a nice chrome tip for his exhaust......

he is going to replace the exhaust with duals and new chrome tips soon!

Guest fivestar

James I honestly don't remember.  This was some time last year that I done this.

A red Rumble bee eh? lol!

Looks good brother.  :thumbsup:

Today I saw a Harley Davidson edition Dodge Ram. How do you like that?

Brother I seen that Rumble Bee stripe on a FORD RANGER, nothing surprises me anymore LOL!