Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

Random Stuff I'm doing.

yep, all printed. iphones are printed on oracal and laminated and the Wicked Bikes and MDGrafix are printed on Convex Vinyl with Convex ProShield Laminate about 18mil thick.

Thanks Bigfoot. The sticker came out awesome, i love the look of it. The iPhone skins are dead on, and so far i have a ton of orders for them. Just trying to offer new things each week. I'm working on Macbook skins and other laptop skins. And some other new things :thumbsup:

Hey Mader.  Are you making a cut file to trim the iphone wrap?  Are you putting them on or selling as a do it yourself deal.  I was thinking of doing some of this and wondered how you were going about it.  Thanks.

i took an extra iPhone I had laying around and made the template for the phone. Making sure it wraps around the sides and top, but goes around all the buttons and does not cover the bottom charger port or the top headphone port. Then transferred the template to Illustrator. I keep tweaking it and making sure it's right till I have it perfect. So it takes a bit to get the template just right, but once it's done it's smooth sailing. Then I just design it and use the template for the cut line. The RIP software reads the cut line and cuts it out. I either let the customer put it on, or I offer to do it because it takes me only a few minutes to install now. But I do tell the customer if they try to install it I will not be held liable for incorrectly installing it. Hope this helps.