Sign in to follow this  
Cre8tiveCutter

Nerves are being PLUCKED!!!

So ok after hours of reading this forum and finally deciding on which cutter to finally get I decided to do the smart thing and go to uscutter EBAY store, I mean if I can save a few bucks why not?:rolleyes: So I bid on a cutter...doing the happy dance because I'm the high bidder, keep checking the item, yup still the highest bidder, an hour later STILL the highest bidder, wow 5 minutes left.....I have been outbid!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? Anxiously I up my bid by 5.00, no go, ok another 10.00, ahhhh....3 minutes to go, high bidder, before my eyes I'm outbid AGAIN!!! your kidding me right?;)? only ONE flippin minute left!!! I'm trying to hurry and get another bid in.....::::whew::::: ok, 30 seconds left and I'm the high bidder......counting down and holy sh*t, it changed again!!!! Heart is racing, I cant hardly push the keys fast enough, hit enter and oh hell.....I lost...;) The feelings that came over me, lets just say its a good thing the WINNER wasnt sitting across from me because  I ( not a violent person by any means) woulda smacked the hell out him/her!!!!!!

I have NEVER bought anything off EBAY so this was my very first experience!! They should warn you how mad you will get if you dont win the auction..LMAO!!!

I got over it and am waiting on another one to close where I have been the high bidder for 2 hours...lol, knowing this can change at last nano second LOL I am READY!!!!!!!

Got my fingers crossed and my next bid ready should I get outbid YET again!!!

wish my luck!!!!

Renee <------plucked nerves and anxiously waiting!!!!

Here is some easy Ebay advice. Bid in the last 14 seconds and set your bid amount to max you are willing to pay for that item.

You WILL win more  :rolleyes:

Have fun,

Jon

I always bid the maximum, and leave it. I won't go over my maximum. If I win, I win. If I don't, I keep trying.

Or buy direct from US Cutter & not have those emotions . I don't think there is alot of savings considering the extra warranty buying direct . On e-bay many people ( me included ) bid the max with 4 seconds to go if they don't use the autosnipe software .

Here is some easy Ebay advice. Bid in the last 14 seconds and set your bid amount to max you are willing to pay for that item.

You WILL win more  :rolleyes:

Have fun,

Jon

This is exactly the way I won both of mine.

Brian

HOOOOOORAY for me!!!!

I won I won.... Already paid for it too LOL!!!

I also bid on some vinyl but that doesnt close for a little while, I'm not as anxious about that as I was the cutter.  Now to anxiously await its arrival!

Renee

Congrats!!! Now the wait begins! It will be the longest 5 days of your life....(maybe less,maybe more but you get the ipcture)

I would just buy vinyl close by...  i know when i first bought my cutter, i ordered vinyl with it, so i could setup and cut right away!

I always bid the maximum, and leave it. I won't go over my maximum. If I win, I win. If I don't, I keep trying.

+1. I learned a long time ago, it just stresses me out too much to try and sniper bids. I don't like be snipered either, but there isn't a dang thing I can do about that (sigh).

Bid you max and if you were outbid, well you weren't willing to pay that amount anyway, but you can at least take pleasure in the fact that you made someone else pay more than you. Hahahahaha. (Insert evil smile)

I've gone to bed many times thinking I didn't have a chance,only to wake up and find that I had won. Let fate guide you,that's what I say. As the great Doris Day sang...what will be,will be.

Guest fivestar

Just get you some ebay sniper software and as Ronco says "set it and forget it"  :rolleyes:;) ;)

Congrats on your win, you'll gonna have a FUN WAIT now.

Thanx all! I'm excited about it, and yes, While I was wanting to smack the person that outbid me it did make me feel good that they had to pay MORE...whats even sweeter is the one I actually won was CHEAPER! LOL!!! I got the pcut 24 inch CTN 630E. I currently have a roland sticka 12 and with all the biz I have been doing I desperatly needed a larger cutter. I was wasting ALOT of vinyl as the roland sticka will only take 12 inch vinyl.

I have d/l the signblazer trial and I'm going to try and learn my way around it before the cutter gets here. I know one things for sure, if i have any questions or problems I know you all will help me. This is a great place!

thanx for being here!

Renee

Congrats Renee!!!  I remember how excited I was when I won mine 13 months ago!!

Jenny

lol i dislike ebay due to their fees and all.

Just buy it from the uscutter website, no hassles.

Thanx all! I'm excited about it, and yes, While I was wanting to smack the person that outbid me it did make me feel good that they had to pay MORE...

Renee

Ken appreciates that you made them pay more too!  :rolleyes:

also if you buy direct you save on shipping, the ebay store you pay, i dont know, what, $50 shipping and if you go direct you only pay $9.99.... thats 9.99 to ship a whole  cutter to your door. How can you beat that?

Wayne

I got my Pcut an Ebay I bet I bid on at least 20 cutters all going for over $300 but I finally got mine for $277 and on ebay shipping is FREE.

I buy blades on there all the time 3 packs for about $4 also shipped FREE

i have been a professional auctioneer all of my adult life.......50 yrs old now.....i have seen people literally go into a trance bidding for something and freeze up with their bid card in the air...i've seen people get as mad as hell too.....lol.....it's amazing the emotions you touch auctioneering....

Cre8 - Hipp-Hipp-Hurray ;)  When I got mine a few months ago I was so excited I just looked at it and thought...NOW WHAT DO I CUT?  You will be so thrilled once you get it.

Banner - what the heck, you are TOTALLY giving your age away....Dooris Day?;)?;)? :rolleyes:  "the futures not ours to see" ;D

Dazzel

Congrats on your pcut  Me myself dislike ebay totally.......lol.... i get like you do....