unklerichie

Newbie in Orlando

Hello everybody! I'm in Orlando, FL and I just finished setting up my new Copam. It took about twenty minutes to put it together, ten minutes to watch and follow the instructions on the installation videos, and about two more minutes to fire up the software, type some text, and begin cutting. It couldn't have been easier. My SO and I are artists. We started our business in the early 90's and we've been working with the local theme parks for over two decades. Many of our projects require paint masks and we thought we could be a bit more experimental with our designs if we didn't have to send our files to a sign shop to be cut every time. We called the guys at USCutter, told them what we needed our machine to do and they walked us through everything to ensure we purchased the correct vinyl, paint mask, etc. The only unknown at this point is how well it integrates with Corel Draw. I'm a die-hard Corel user since version 3 way back in 1992 and I hope it works with the Copam. I think this is going to be a fun toy.

Hi Go-C Wraps. For years my friends had a place at Palm Gardens on 441. Great place for a small boat with a little kicker on it.

Hello and welcome you can always save your work in corel in a format that is compatiable with your cutting software then import it into your cutting software. I would assume SCALP unless you upgraded.

Welcome from USCutter. We really hope you enjoy the wonderful community here.