firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

thank you renee,,I know that is alot of work, posting those up,, i appreciate it,,

MonkeyMeMe

Your welcome everyone!! It was worth it to me because of all the great graphics I have gotten from everyone here! It sure does feel good to give back to the community that has given me so much ;)

Renee

My 1rst attempt at posting a graphic . I little fill in the blank heart I made in SignBlazer . I inserted my Grand-Daughters birth info & put it on the back of My wifes car , got asked about that ALOT .

My 1rst attempt at posting a graphic . I little fill in the blank heart I made in SignBlazer . I inserted my Grand-Daughters birth info & put it on the back of My wifes car , got asked about that ALOT .

Hey Rodger, nice work and congratulations on that new Baby, I converted the SBD file to an EPS so all can see it, hope you don

Rodgers file.EPS

Rodgers file.EPS

Thanks  ;)  I didn't know how to do that without going back & reading ALOT .

Thanks everyone for taking the time to share with all of us. I hope some day I will have some to share!

Christi

Thanks to you all Especially those im using your clips Rvgraphics for the mickey,blues for the garfield,cutting edge for the betty,ms for the western stuff,terry for the tigrfly,ken for the goofy,fm for the motorcross Thanks for takeing your time and sharing with us what a great community this is ......................

I downloaded a stick family earlier today, but need to download it again as I couldnt' open it. Does anyone remember where in the heck I found it? LOL  I keep going back and forth on the pages and can't find it. Thanks for the help.

I downloaded a stick family earlier today, but need to download it again as I couldnt' open it. Does anyone remember where in the heck I found it? LOL  I keep going back and forth on the pages and can't find it. Thanks for the help.

Uh-oh, that's a bad sign, I'm talking to myself.... I was able to find the stick family.Thanks. Sandy

Uh-oh, that's a bad sign, I'm talking to myself.... I was able to find the stick family.Thanks. Sandy

Talking to yourself is not so bad, its when you start answering yourself is when you need to worry.

Oops! Then I need to start worrying, because I did answer my own post.LOL

Time for the straight jacket.