Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

Reminder this is a family friendly forum.

Any adult language or material is only allowed in the adult section. We have many minor members and want yo keep the forum discussions appropriate for all members.

Thanks for your help in keeping us positive

• Like 8

Think of it like the A-team - you have the one that is always talking, John is like BA Baracus - quieter but hits harder more often ( although more the old leader here), we are still trying to figure out if goose or Bill is Face and I guess the other one is Murdock - it's a team effort to keep it friendly and civil

• Like 1

that's John - aka BA Baracus - he hits harder than me without all the pleasantries cause he has been around a lot longer  

• Like 1

that's John - aka BA Baracus - he hits harder than me without all the pleasantries cause he has been around a lot longer  

too long. And I feel it.

I'm certainly NOT face. The other day I got a call from Hollywood. They said Jabba the Hut was looking for a stunt double. 

Well, you know what you can do with your new language rules? You can take a flying...

post-24492-0-61454200-1463020581_thumb.j

...till the handle breaks off and you have to get a doctor to pull it out again!

The "Mature" part might be slightly ironic or tongue-in-cheek. 

• Like 2