Sign in to follow this  
tooler82

Convert CDR to EPS

Can I email someone a CDR to convert it to an EPS for me? BTW, it's an engraving file for a gun stock. It's too big to put on here and says I'm not permitted to upload this kind of file.

You can just export it as EPS in CorelDraw

Yes but that is assuming that he uses Corel. Im an Adobe user and had to find a contact on here to convert cdr files for me too. 

• Like 1

MoZo, I don't have CorelDraw. The only thing the government decided to get me was FlexiSign, and it doesn't import CDR.

Unlike most filetypes that open across several platforms I've never seen a program other than corel that will open corel files.

• Like 1

If you post it here someone will convert it for you.....I can and will but I will not be at my computer till this evening if that helps.....

Knucklehead took care of it for me. Thanks again! It was too big to post here. It was 11mb.

MoZo, I don't have CorelDraw. The only thing the government decided to get me was FlexiSign, and it doesn't import CDR.

I thought the government can just take whatever it wants.  :/

I thought the government can just take whatever it wants.  :/

They can, give them your address and they'll be right over to pick up the program. Ha ha!

• Like 1

Yeah except when I zipped it with this computer it was 11.2mb.

Unlike most filetypes that open across several platforms I've never seen a program other than corel that will open corel files.

Inkscape will import CorelDraw files from v7 - X4.   CorelDraw will let you save files in earlier formats, too.

post-24492-0-72697200-1433464401_thumb.j

The one program I don't have installed but that's good to know. Funny a free program can do what all these paid programs can't or won't do.

• Like 1

The one program I don't have installed but that's good to know. Funny a free program can do what all these paid programs can't or won't do.

Won't.

Wouldn't want to support the competition now.....

Sue2

Just odd that most programs can open AI files. Makes me wonder if it's not on Corel maybe claiming proprietary technology or something instead of being more open like AI.