Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

vacation

winding down the few projects left in the works that i have artwork for now and will be shutting down for the most part by Monday - will be reopening around the 18th of May

• Like 2

Have a great and safe time Scott ...

• Like 2

And an elephant caress you with his toes . . .

John - don't you dare say the next line - this is a couple of months early but part of your 25th anniversary celebration and don't need to deal with that next line of the song!

I can't remember it. Have fun but not TOO much fun.

• Like 1

thinking where we are going I should take Bill with us - might need a good marksman for back up LOL     nothing like taking you wife to less than safe areas for your 25th - but it is all part of the adventure of life.

now as for you not remembering a little jimmy dickens song - hard to imagine as you remember all the old ones I do!

Enjoy your vacation Scott,

Cal

• Like 2

YOU'RE COMING TO HAWAII??!!! COOL :) !!!! I'll take you and your wife KAYAK SAILING :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....lol....

another trip we will come back but working toward alaska in a year - been there 5 times.  Last trip a great member from here, Jen, directed us to Leonards and the wife loved it.  also last one we spent the second week on the big island and I loved it more than stacey I think, so not sure which island it will be but for sure will be at least 2-3 years before the Haole from Michigan invades again.

Have a good one mister. 

I'm curious how many times you will check in on the forum out of habit. Ha ha!

• Like 2

Have a good one mister. 

C'mon dude...you know you will....otherwise you'll be jonesing.... ;)  starts with the twitching of the hands.....then the feet.....

• Like 1

Have a good one mister. 

it has been a problem in the past when in Hawaii, Florida, several other trips - that is the great thing about the cruise though, I am too cheap to pay for internet so I actually get a break

• Like 2

roflmao....you'll be coming off that cruise like a basket case then.....go home...turn on your computer....hit the "View New Content" button...

"you have 2,000 e-mails....."

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

thats no lie on the emails.  I like the forced seclusion though -  it helps you regenerate more

Scott won't wait til he gets home, it'll be as soon as his phone gets reception :)

• Like 1

been known to log on in us territories but don't think we will visit any this trip all foreign.  then first thing is usually getting in my main email and deleting as much spam as I can before I hit the house

message to the friends that knew - I tried a part time gig at home depot as I had done the vinyl along with working at the prison full time for years.  that experiment is ending very soon and will only be doing vinyl full time again.  the vinyl business had picked up more than I thought and was difficult to do both and hd wanted to schedule a very swing shift schedule.   short story is the roof and driveway may take longer to pay off but I will remain more sane in the end (as much as I can be - beet ya too it john!).  now I just have to go in and tell them the revolving door of employees has made another revolution - I do feel sorry for some of the people trapped there though

• Like 2

Your sanity is well worth it. I have had a slight lull in work (which is surprisingly rare) and looked around my little work space and realized it was kind of nice to have a little time to just unwind over the holiday weekend.

• Like 2

goose, I drove the camper down for the family this weekend and then drove back all but 1 night so I could work early in the morning.   not worth it for the family as I worked afternoons, midnights and holidays since I was 15.   have given up too much of my life missing events with family to continue now just so I can pay down the projects a couple of years earlier.   I will refocus my efforts and make up more than that on increased sales on the business I have

• Like 2