Sign in to follow this  
peakembxf

what's new in easter 2015?

I surely hope you are here to contribute and not just spam your page- spammers don't last long on here

Spammers will not be tolerated and If I remember correctly is not allowed but its a nice rhinestone design.

Actually, nevermind................

• Like 1

Actually, nevermind................

you thinking the stones in the handle in particular are not spaced all that well?

• Like 1

nothing like posting on a forum with 40K people that do this type of thing to point out your errors - at least mine always show up here lol

• Like 2

A while back I posted a bbq sign and y'all caught a typo so quick I was able to sneak back and fix it before the customer ever noticed.

• Like 1

I actually looked at the design and yup stones are off. In fact this actually looks like a design from Silhouette changed to rhinestone.

I know you'll all find this difficult to believe, but they are located in China and claim to have over 10 years experience (although I can't help but wonder if that is combined experience across all employees)...

It's worth checking out their website just to see their categories.... "Afro Western"?  You mix your African-American ethnic images in with your Cowboy/Cowgirl images to make one category? Seriously?

I know you'll all find this difficult to believe, but they are located in China and claim to have over 10 years experience (although I can't help but wonder if that is combined experience across all employees)...

It's worth checking out their website just to see their categories.... "Afro Western"?  You mix your African-American ethnic images in with your Cowboy/Cowgirl images to make one category? Seriously?

ip address shows long beach. CA - one of the first things I checked.

ip address shows long beach. CA - one of the first things I checked.

I didn't get all technical like you did...

Per the Shipping link on their page:

PEAKEMBXF is a manufacturer of garment accessories in china. We offer stock rhinestone transferscustom rhinestone transfers, loose rhinestonesglitter transfers, and embroidery lace

You know jones the zombie fest could use a little lace this year, be a new trend and you would be the first and only supplier!

You know jones the zombie fest could use a little lace this year, be a new trend and you would be the first and only supplier!

Last year we had a Thirty-One Bags vendor, an Origami Owl vendor and a lady who sells lacy lingerie, lubes and more - we need more macho stuff!

This thread is a prime example of why I love this forum. You guys crack me up! 

• Like 1