Sign in to follow this  
Moody Blue

HELP ran out of material!!

Working on some florescent orange t-shirt vinyls when BAM hit the end of the roll! Im 9 short now and was really hoping to get these done tonight...I guess that's what I get for not going ahead with a new roll and just eyeballing mine with "oh yeah that will be plenty".

WELL as opposed to me trying to overnight another roll and spend all eternity tomorrow night rushing through these and my other orders would someone be interested in making some logos for me? 

I don't need the actual shirts made just the logos cut and weeded (not necessary to weed but it would be extremely helpful).  I will pay whatever cost and shipping to get these before the weekend and will provide all artwork as well.

Please if someone is interested send me a PM and lets work something out!

Already messaged and trying to figure if I have enough at the shop

• Like 2

Jaybird probably has every color that in stock that USCutter carries....lol

I'd message JayBird.   He normally has a large inventory of colors and he's alot closer then most around the forum. 

Yep JayBird is my life support as well hehe 

even tho he stole my name! :)

• Like 1

Yep JayBird is my life support as well hehe 

even tho he stole my name! :)

I think I proved I was Jay first. Still waitng on my commission check if you insist on suing my namesake.

• Like 2

I think I proved I was Jay first. Still waitng on my commission check if you insist on suing my namesake.

I knew you would comment on that hehe

If I was on here yesterday I maybe could of help. Im 5 minutes from 2 Vinyl shops and 15 from another then 45 from downtown la

Djque problem is you're on the wrong coast for mb I ended up short so hopefully somebody else hooked him up.

Djque problem is you're on the wrong coast for mb I ended up short so hopefully somebody else hooked him up.

Thanks everyone I think 101LEDs has me taken care of! Love the fact that there are so many helpful people on here  ;D

• Like 2