gcextreme

Convert from a pdf?

Can you open it in your graphics program? I open PDF's in Illustrator to pull the vector file.

Thanks, that kind of worked, i will have to recreate some of it tho, dont know why it didnt do it all.

I Agee with slice. They design to print not caring that we need to go through he'll sometimes to make them cuttable

• Like 1

Not all pdf files have vectors either, just some. It depends on how they originally designed it. I agree with the above two comments totally. 

<edit> This is one of those times when having Illustrator really pays off though. Although time-consuming it is fairly easy to pick apart others work as long as it is in vector form. 

I can pick apart in corel but almost always tons of overlapping layers to deal with

VinylMaster and Inkscape both open pdf's as editable.

Photoshop will open them but as raster renderings only.

VinylMaster and Inkscape both open pdf's as editable.

Photoshop will open them but as raster renderings only.

Very true! you could Also open it in ps convert to a smart object, or save as tiff ( tiff if you have Adobe products to edit and you made corrections to it in ps. layers transfer) or any raster and then re convert in in Ai doing an image trace. Also there are online converting programs  tons out there!!  :)