Sign in to follow this  
jrracing

Where to buy yard sign board

I need help finding yard sign board 3x6 feet, that will ship 10 piece order. Thanks for any help. Troy

Home depots or Loew's have them but like other said you will need to cut them.

ok not to hijack this post but Lowes and home depot carry coroplast? What section?

Highly over priced thou.  

• Like 1

over priced but when in a tight spot or you run out and a customer needs a sign I bet its very convenient to be able to go there and get some. I just looked and wow your right waaay over priced. I got a 4X8 foot at the local sign company for 12 bucks.

my Homedepot get 110.00 for 10 sheets delivered. Uscutter gets 189.00 plus delivery.

Mine too!  I find that to be a great price and local!!

We get our's from Grimco.com. They make them in custom sizes too.

What size?

48x96 is what I saw.

• Like 1

yes it is cheaper to buy the 4x8 sheets from home depot in the 10 sheet pack then getting it from uscutter.

48x96 is what I saw.

I didn't see that they had sheets that big.  

All I saw was 2'x3'.

I'll have to ask around

You can also go to home depot online.... they have it there!  You can have it shipped to your place for a fee, or, have it shipped to the store for FREE!!  Then just pick it up at the store (if they don't stock it!)

By the way, in case anyone was thinking of trying it, I happen to know that 10 sheets of coroplast will NOT FIT into a Smart car ---

v.jpg

• Like 1

By the way, in case anyone was thinking of trying it, I happen to know that 10 sheets of coroplast will NOT FIT into a Smart car ---

v.jpg

Sure they will Slice!  You just have to cut them down to 18 x 24 on site before loading  ;)

• Like 3

You can also go to home depot online.... they have it there!  You can have it shipped to your place for a fee, or, have it shipped to the store for FREE!!  Then just pick it up at the store (if they don't stock it!)

Damn it, you're a genius.  

[img=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mFsX2_n1RGc/SpEbGCzjqTI/AAAAAAAAA9M/v7Nq7Y6XM1o/s1600/v.jpg]

I have not figured what is smart about that car...nothing that I can see. They remind me of the little cars that was also boats back in the early seventys about as usless as tits on a nun