Sign in to follow this  
nismo221

Hello from AL

Hi my name is Josh and I'm from Alabama. I work in the Aerospace field but have had a side business for over a year now that makes paracord produces. I have decided to expand into vinyl work as well. I will be ordering my first vinyl cutter sometime next week. I have decided on the LaserPoint ii 31.5" I'm really excited to get started and hopefully create some cool produces! For now I will be using Adobe Illustrator as my design software. I will be mainly desgining window/car decals. The kit I plan on ordering comes with several banners so who knows I may try my hand at that, but baby steps first. After I get settled in and a good workflow going I would like to purchase a heat press and design a few t-shirts but again that is probably several months down the road. I'm sure in the next few weeks I will ask some dumb questions so bear with me. I will try to read as much as possible before flooding the forum with repeat questions. Any tips or tricks are appreciated! ;D

Welcome from Idaho, the other redneck state. LOL

Most of us were in your shoes at one time or other. 

• Like 1

Hello Josh and welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

Welcome, I have learned so much from this forum! I am eternally grateful to all the folks on here. I see u mentioned Alabama and aerospace, by chance r u in Mobile?

• Like 1

Welcome, I have learned so much from this forum! I am eternally grateful to all the folks on here. I see u mentioned Alabama and aerospace, by chance r u in Mobile?

Nope Hartselle, Alabama "North Alabama" I work for United Launch Alliance.

• Like 1

Welcome from Southwest Florida

• Like 1