knucklehead

Chinese buffet sign

Lol..... that is probably a reality that some people take advantage. My self I dont care much for Chinese food I prefer just plain old down south home cooking.....or any thing on a, grill.

I don't know how they can provide the amount of food they do for $9.99

When I'm at these places, I'll eat $9.99 just at the sushi bar. And $9.99 in appetizers & cocktail shrimps. And another $9.99 of fried chicken & ribs. And then $9.99 in grilled steaks with mixed vegetables. And $9.99 in fish & fried rice. And another $9.99 in desserts.

Yes at buffet prices the food quality is a bit questionable to say the least. That is why I stay the he]] away from buffets. I would rather pay double for a decent meal and not feel like crap all night long. But that sign cracks me up!

Thats hilarious...i remember the old sketch too just too funny.

We have a local china buffet...personally i love it..but its like $12.50...and i go just for the crablegs!! Lol.

Oh and as we all know, its about Location, Location, Location...our local buffet place is right in front of Walmart....so u can guess all the wackos that end up in there.

Now im a little chubby but i work out hard 3x a week and last week i had a business meeting their and as we were leaving, this car pulls up into the handicapped spot and out comes a big guy and big woman...and i mean big..at lest 350lbs or more..you couldnt see their knees! And into the buffet place they go....if i was the owner id be like "oh crap we gonna lose money tonight".

Thats hilarious...i remember the old sketch too just too funny.

We have a local china buffet...personally i love it..but its like $12.50...and i go just for the crablegs!! Lol.

Oh and as we all know, its about Location, Location, Location...our local buffet place is right in front of Walmart....so u can guess all the wackos that end up in there.

Now im a little chubby but i work out hard 3x a week and last week i had a business meeting their and as we were leaving, this car pulls up into the handicapped spot and out comes a big guy and big woman...and i mean big..at lest 350lbs or more..you couldnt see their knees! And into the buffet place they go....if i was the owner id be like "oh crap we gonna lose money tonight".

I am a big guy but I have seen 120 lb wimps eat two or three times what I will eat. I will only eat at a few buffet style places most is not very good. I will stop at a golden coral once in a while but mostly eat at home.

• Like 1

There's a Chinese restaurant by me that has what I hope is a typo on the menu.  Instead of saying Hunan Beef the menu says Human Beef

So that's what happened to Chum Lee?:huh:

• Like 2