xpaperman

Done with a value cutter

Here are some glasses I etched (air erasure). The only reason I am sharing this is to show (off) just what can be done with a value cutter! I used my SC cutter and 651 vinyl for this!

post-27312-0-61885200-1399694115_thumb.j

• Like 4

Ahh looks ok...not worth a dime tho...haha jk looks awesome..

what value cutter did u use specifically?

a friend recently upgraded to a servo cutter and summed it up pretty well - it is more about time and material saved with the accurate cuts.  but with some dialing in I even made money with my old refine and p-cuts - wouldn't go back for  anything but it gets the job done nicely.

• Like 2

It's the SC series from US cutter.... I also have that graphtec..... but was messing with the SC just to see if it could handle it....

• Like 2

Very nice paperman that s the machine i have and have cut some small stuff with it

I've been making money with my MH-365 at my flying field and contests for the past 3 years. True, my Graphtec can't be beat for the very detailed work but I have the MH dailed in and can cut most 3/8" fonts and some 1/4" fonts. Also company logos for the pilots.

• Like 1

I upgraded my MH to a LP2 in the last few days!! wow what a difference still not a Graphtec!

• Like 1

SeeJay - you are heading the right direction - as long as each one is a step up as you make the money.

• Like 3