Vermonster

OK. WTF did I do wrong here?

Printed this via FlexiSign 10.  It was an EPS (CYMK) on my Workforce 7010 on High Quality with Glossy Paper setting.  It looks terrible.  Printed on 3G Jet Opaque inkjet paper.  

It looks as if it's "Greyed out" or something.  Colors look terrible.  

Was trying to use Flexi cause I'm having a really difficult time getting the print/contour cut to work and can't seem to get the print to work *sigh*

Any suggestions?  I shouldn't stress this much over a free shirt for a family member but I'd kind of like to figure this out as I have a couple possible jobs in the pike for the next week or two (based on this as a visual aid) :)

post-85924-0-41139700-1398628711_thumb.j

Sally Final T-shirt.eps

Hold on here Vermonster, your are not watching my Blackhawks? Sorry about your Red Wings, I was pulling for them.

When I exported from Corel, I see now I missed a setting.  It was set on Native vs CYMK

Changed it and printed no different on paper... Grrrrr.... Except now it smeared black ink all over the page (on print 2 of a brand new printer)

WTF

Well, if anyone has any ideas.  I've been messing with this one file for about 3 hours now.  Printed out a picture on regular paper - looks stellar, so it's definitely something with how I've converted this file.
I've tried it in multiple formats (EPS, AI, etc) with different settings

I'm really pretty dumb when it comes to printing...  

Did you do a head nozzle check?  And are you sure you are printing on the correct side of the paper?  Just a few quick things I could think of?

The file looks great not sure what your doing?

Ya, nize check was fine. Papper has a grid on the other side. File doea it on paper too, but jpg printed fine. Didnt think I needed rip for this thing... no idea wtf is going on here

Well, I printed from another program and it's night and day difference (same file). If only I could contour cut this stupid thing  :(   

• Like 1

seams like it must be a profile setting in flexi - I tried flexi with the original fj-540 printer - hated it . . . but with all the people on here that do the apparel with the epsons someone has to have the answer

I gave up on flexi. Printed it a couple different ways in other apps, no problem. Of course, now I am hitting a brick wall getting the contour cut to work, so after 12 hours on one free shirt...I am calling it quits.

The 2 things I use scalp are tracing and doing contour cut transfers. Hate how it sets up the reg. marks but colors are spot on and it works every time with my lp2 I have done them in flexi starter 10 but it changes the colors ever so slightly.

Make sure you have the right ICC Profiles for Flexi and your paper you're printing on.