Just sold 20 decals for $130 shipped.

They are two words..easy to weed...about 1.50"x24". 10 white and 10 black.

I figured anywhere from $5-6 each.

• Like 3

I think you did great! I just sold 20 stickers myself. 10 were 4x6 and 10 were 6x8. All white and I got $100.00 for them. Here in NY, my biggest seller so far is the F**K Cuomo sticker where I use a AR for the F and the K. I've sold over 40 of them so far and am currently making another 60 more for a upcoming gun show.

• Like 1

I would have been in the same range for that... i am getting ready to do 32 decals for a lady that will range from 2 inches to 3 inches and gonna charge her 1.50 each

This guy that ordered the 20 decals, just ordered 7 shirts and a hat! So far he's my biggest customer!..

7 shirts at $15 each! $105 plus $10 for a hat, and then shipping, $125! 

So $130 + $125 = $255 in just really 2 days!!

I am throwing in a few free can koozies for him too!!

And he said he will probably buy alot more this summer!

So i figure, $4 shirt cost ($28) another $3 in htv per shirt ($21), a $3 hat, and maybe $20 in 651 vinyl and app tape, so i probably have about $80 in costs, the rest would be profit, right??

Sound like you made something. Figure your time into it and get a peek at how you're really doing.

$175 net over 10 hours is only $17.50 an hour. Not exactly braggin' material.

But hey, it ain't ALL about the money either.

Well no tax on clothing here in Minnesota, so lol. And $17.50 is $4 more than what i make at my day time fulltime job!

• Like 1

bunch of tax experts now, lol.

figure this one, a "Wheelage Tax" on Car license tabs! They say this wheelage tax will go to help improve the roads...hmm i thought thats where the money from the yearly tabs go?

its funny, money from tabs and tax on gas, are all suppose to go to road improvements...yet our roads are still crap!

When you are self-employed you have to be an expert of everything.

I thought maybe it was MN state income tax that made the roads so nice. Sure can tell the difference from SD to MN.

Same situation here in Virginia... Cross the State Line South into Carolina, beautiful roads. Here? Lousy.

Been self- employed for 28 years... wife does taxes and business administration, though. She's the expert.

Profit is what you can hide. Rest is net.

• Like 2

someone has to make a decal out of that...

oh the other day when i was walking downtown, there is a store called "The Sugar Shack", and has lots of, well sugar, and candy and junk food, etc. On the door, was a warning, and i couldn't tell if it was meant to be serious or as a joke, it was printed off from a regular computer printer and taped to the door.

"WARNING: This store may contain nuts"...

Now at first i am thinking, its a legal disclaimer, cause of course its a candy store and they may be nuts in the candy etc..but then im thinking, maybe its suppose to be a fun gag joke...calling the people inside "nuts".