Sign in to follow this  
Dawn's Design

Boating Season

Looks good. I did Ranger that was Blue and Silver a couple years ago.

Looks nice. BTW want to trade your local for mine? Your nice sunny is looking so much nicer then my 22" of new heavy snow. My plow guy got buried 3 times 1/4 of the way in my driveway. At one point we had two full size 4x4 stuck. LOL

I think I'll stay here. It's 68* here today feels great.

So Jealous right now  :o

Oh and it's still snowing

Got out the tiller last weekend and started breaking ground for the garden here.

I need to get mine broke up. I try to set out at least 100 tomato plants. My wife puts them in jars. Then what we don't put up we give them away.

Got 30 beefsteak tomatoes ready to go in the ground now but the weather keeps changing so I waited.

Okay it was 80 degrees here in Florida yesterday and today it was 65. I already had to mow around my septics drainfield this year...  Nice work Dawns

• Like 1

yep, already had the mower out and ready to till the garden also. BUT, it will prob get cold again so not stressing over it. As far as boat #'s go. For some reason i thought they had to be a standard #. If not, i will redo ours this yr. Yours looks so much better than regular bought ones. 

I was raised in the south and I thought it was a standard rule not to plant until after tax day (4/15) because of the unexpected frost we can get.

Butch

Got 30 beefsteak tomatoes ready to go in the ground now but the weather keeps changing so I waited.

yea I think I'll wait until after good Friday.

yep, already had the mower out and ready to till the garden also. BUT, it will prob get cold again so not stressing over it. As far as boat #'s go. For some reason i thought they had to be a standard #. If not, i will redo ours this yr. Yours looks so much better than regular bought ones. 

Ours say clearly legible lettering but I've had customers do them in tribal and to my knowledge nobody has gotten a ticket. Just depends on the LEO and your attitude if stopped.

I was raised in the south and I thought it was a standard rule not to plant until after tax day (4/15) because of the unexpected frost we can get.

Butch

I know but I'm getting antsy for spring. By 4/15 I'll have mowed the lawn and be well prepared to drop plants in the ground. Everybody here say Good Friday but it comes early this year.(I think)

For anyone interested these are the requirements for SC:

• Be affixed on both sides of the bow;
  • Be block letters, three inches high and contrasting with the color of your boat;
  • Letters must be separated from the numbers by a space or a hyphen.

I don't know what they require is the state of MS but I see boats all the time with different fonts (some painted some vinyl).

well good, that means i can make ours look good. i redid some Jayco letters for our popup and waiting for the rest to peel so i can do it. 

I've had some of my decals applied to boats, never as numbers or that far close to the water, are you using oracle 651? If not what are you using? I don't have experience with lettering boats that's why I'm asking.