TT57

Etched Pilsner glasses

etched these today. Got an order of 12. I have done some work for this lady before in the vinyl cutting boards and she wanted to know if i could use her logo to make these. got one done, now she wants 12. also wants shot glasses. wondering about that size tho. would be tough i think. I bought the glasses for $1 and have really underpriced myself but since she has bought from me before i went low ($7 each ) on purpose. She remarks a lot on my FB so that helps get the word out. I am not good at pricing because i am such a cheapy i figure people don't like to pay lots for stuff. I did tell her that was HER price so not to quote it to others.

post-36131-0-48547700-1394337263_thumb.j

post-36131-0-89159200-1394337278_thumb.j

• Like 2

Great job, I am the same way with selling my work, I have gave more stuff away than sold, but it all comes back to you in other ways.

• Like 1

If you cheat yourself on the price you also cheat the other guys and gals in the craft. Not saying this happened but putting it out there.

You invest the time to learn what you do, You invest the money to be able to do what you do. Charge the way you should.

Know your cost ( All Cost ) add a profit and go from there. Only you can answer if you charge enough. 

Very nice work the glasses look great

• Like 1

They look great. I'm thinking of trying my hand at etching.

Dawn, if you do, if you are like me you will want it as fuss free as possible. I got the air eraser to begin with but hated having to refill all the time. Had it about 5 months and my husband bought me a blast cabinet from Tractor Supply. Could have saved myself time and money going that route to begin with. 

• Like 1

I have a customer that I sell to at wholesale for $6 ea and she sells them for $10. If I sell any to just anyone I sell them for $10.

Butch

• Like 1

I'm so impressed. I don't know the first thing about sand etching but it is really nice.  And with Dollar Tree around the corner. I could practice on some of their glasses and not worry about spending an arm and a leg on the glasswear.

• Like 1