Pcrat

Blazer windshield banner

Just bought a 97 blazer,

thought i would stick a banner on it.

This is actually 3m wrap vinyl, i got free 55 In roll

sticks and cuts nicely, dont cut nice on small jobs of course but for larger it works good.

I potted it out first on paper a couple of times to get the angle right, once i was happy then did it. applied the chevy logos seperate.

the #4 sticker in the middle is gonna come off.. i will get my  heat gun and take that off looks stupid 

sorry no background.. its white snow bright out lol

post-25991-0-37172200-1394062248_thumb.j

heres a farther angle

post-25991-0-75944200-1394062537_thumb.j

Your grass has a weird white mold on it... Blazer looks nice.

• Like 1

Nice work...sorry about you buying a chevy...lol

I wasn't gonna say it but...

I love blazers and love vortecs.

I love a vortec too. Made plenty of money changing fuel injection spiders and doing numerous head job on them. But I'll be fair every company has some problems. I just go a recall letter for my Grand Cherokee because if you get rear ended it might blow up.

Lol then just dont get rear ended....simple.

Chevy's have a big rust problem...

my bud has a 2004 Silverado and his wheel well fenders and rocker panels are rusted out. He says its because they have an inner lip that catches water and junk and thats where it starts.

My 99 Ranger, a 15 yr old truck, has barely any rust, and is in way better shape. And its never been in a garage..always sat outside in the cold and snow.

Yes the way each individual takes care of their vehicle plays a big part too.

But just yesterday i saw a 2012 Chevy with rust all along its rocker panels! That much rust on a 2yr old truck is stupid!

• Like 1

They wanted  me to bring the Jeep in to get a hitch installed to protect the tank. Already have a class 3 hitch so no point in that but Maybe I should but a class 3 on my Pinto just to be safe :)

All of them have good and bad. They told that ford is putting in heated tailgates this year. That way when you have to push hem in the winter your hands will stay warm.

• Like 1

Yeah... FORD. (Fix Or Repair Daily)

I'm a JEEP man, myself. (Just Empty Every Pocket)

• Like 1

Mine is in TN right now with my daughter on her honey moon. They got married Sat. and went to the smokeys.

yea my last blazer a 96, had less rust than this one, and first thing i had to do was the spider.. that sucks.