Sign in to follow this  
security802

Need some assistance

post-36874-0-38464600-1388584832_thumb.p

So this one is kicking my butt, I need to break it done to Single blue, green, red and black, to apply in cut vinyl. My attempts are just failing big time, any helpful insight would be great.

I  don't normally say this but unless somebody has some free time on their hands this would be a perfect example of what to send to a pro for vectorizing.

• Like 2

I  don't normally say this but unless somebody has some free time on their hands this would be a perfect example of what to send to a pro for vectorizing.

LOL, It is kicking my butt for sure. But I am not giving up yet.

Who is the in house pro Jay?

I think maybe excalibur but I can't remember for sure. I'd mess with it but I worked super late last night at the garage and everything starts to be a blur when I look at my screen too long. Guess I'm not as young as I used to be.

How big is this going to be? There are a lot of small elements that will be tough if it's too small. Is the background white? That's really going to be a complete re-draw to look good. I'd do it for probably $45 or $50 but those other guys might work cheaper than that. 

about 12" wide, and white background goes in the corner of a sign for the local grocery store. I'll keep you in mind Wildgoose. Thanks

Here is a start that will need some tweaking... I can tighten it up for you in the $40 range as well.

It will be a hand full to cut and weed, that's for sure.

post-43059-0-91217000-1388594214_thumb.p

whitneyfarm_02c.zip

The zip file hold an .svg where the layers are stacked and the greens are combined into just the one shade, as shown here.

(2 Shades of green looked more pleasant to my eye and your original contained 2)

• Like 2

Here is a start that will need some tweaking... I can tighten it up for you in the $40 range as well.

It will be a hand full to cut and weed, that's for sure.

attachicon.gifwhitneyfarm_02c.png

attachicon.gifwhitneyfarm_02c.zip

The zip file hold an .svg where the layers are stacked and the greens are combined into just the one shade, as shown here.

(2 Shades of green looked more pleasant to my eye and your original contained 2)

THANKS, that is miles ahead of mine, I will play around with this. Again THANKS!!

• Like 1

That looks as though it took some focused efforet to weed... Nice job !

about an hour and half and then the wife took over at the end for about another 1/2 hr. If he is going to order more items I will get it printed.

Again THANKS for your help on this

• Like 1

Looks great but for a couple bucks can see where 2 hrs of weeding might be worth the printing/

Came out way better than I expected but definitely a print friendly file.

• Like 1

Dakotagrfx, printed me some for the next time he orders. As usual Scott's work rocks, speedy turn around, and well priced. Thanks

• Like 2