Sign in to follow this  
chipperi

Mayday Mayday

A little hard to see, how I've been feeling trying to get set up...but seriously I am going to put a few of these on e-bay.

SAM_1508.jpg

Seriously...why?  plus other names it is under.  If you want to compete on Ebay,  sell something others don't have....  You need to make your own niche' if you want to sell on EBAY..  That design is just who has the cheapest... a race to the bottom..

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xscrew+it+decal&_nkw=screw+it+decal&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Mz SKEETER is correct, you will do better if you make your own stuff.... However once it starts to sell it will become everyone else's....

I like to make more detailed stuff you can sell it for more because nobody else has it when you post it. Seems you always have to be one step ahead of the copycats. All the stick figure things have been done to death. Be unique and you can get your moneys worth before its copied.

Owls.

People like owls these days.

Don't know why, but they do.

ANI519CuteBabyOwl.jpg

I like this but wouldnt all those fine lines be a bummer to weed, if the cutter could cut a line that thin

I like this but wouldnt all those fine lines be a bummer to weed, if the cutter could cut a line that thin

that job is so ez....weeding and all.

Depending on the size you make it, your TC shouldn't have the slightest problem with that graphic.

Try it at 8" and see what happens.

Here is a vector of it for ya --  give it a shot.

owl.EPS

Owls.... hmmm 

I made this one a while back from a clipart pack I purchased. It was supposed to be a Yoda Owl... My wife said it looked like something else. So I never sold it.

post-64078-0-28979300-1387723922_thumb.p

Yoda Owl.svg

Owls.... hmmm 

I made this one a while back from a clipart pack I purchased. It was supposed to be a Yoda Owl... My wife said it looked like something else. So I never sold it.

attachicon.gifsize matters not.png

attachicon.gifYoda Owl.svg

I agree with your wife on that.

Owls.... hmmm 

attachicon.gifsize matters not.png

attachicon.gifYoda Owl.svg

First glance I thought it was his skull. But yeah, the owl I see......

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4517911712040114&pid=15.1