battlecattle

Just a Small first sign

So I had a buddy of mine ask me to put something together for his trucks.  I told him it would take me awhile because I am doing it as a side business and it is bigger than I would have imagined.

2 Pumptrucks at 25x1

couple Logos

and phone numbers

All reflective

spy2gjbl.jpg

yE9woKzl.jpg

eMCiWYHl.jpg

8BK32r8l.jpg

Looks good If you still have more to do I would recommend pulling out the curve on the bottom of the c on the DC, Great job for your first sign

Looks good If you still have more to do I would recommend pulling out the curve on the bottom of the c on the DC, Great job for your first sign

I wanted to but he wanted me to use a specific font because that is on everything they have like letterhead and more.

What did you use for reflective vinyl?

Oralite 5500 Commerical Grade

I wanted to but he wanted me to use a specific font because that is on everything they have like letterhead and more.

Oralite 5500 Commerical Grade

Next time give Oralite 5600 a try.  I think you'll like it alot more. It's easy to weed and doesn't tear like 5500

Next time give Oralite 5600 a try.  I think you'll like it alot more. It's easy to weed and doesn't tear like 5500

Thanks, that's good to know. I did have to recut some of the letters because I tore them weeding and install.

Just hearing everyone liking my work is a pretty big confidence boost. Thank you.

• Like 2