Sign in to follow this  
tysan

My company banner !

Sort forgot the pic !!

I did that to a customer yesterday with a proof. They called and asked where the picture was. Damn disappearing ink. Banner looks nice. Only thing I see is maybe shrink down the @ a little so it's not so dominant.

I do the dots both ways depending on what mood I'm in so I can't say on that part. Seejay all I can say is it's orange LOL.

I do the dots both ways depending on what mood I'm in so I can't say on that part. Seejay all I can say is it's orange LOL.

And you can notice is from a far i tell you that LOL !!

Orange?

Looks good but I only like orange as a juice.

Seen a thing not long ago where it showed size of letters visibility to how many feet away and also colors most visible. Yellow with black lettering was #1. Which I took me a bit my surprise.

Not my creation but thought Id share with the discussion

Lettering_Readability_Chart.pdf

I snagged that. I do a ton of yellow on black for 2 local pawn shop and it's tied for #3 so not too bad.

You dont see black on red on the chart for some reason...lol...but i see a ton of black on red on dark cars. I do quite a few yellow banner with black lettering and yellow coro with black as the prominet color.

I understand how some think the @ is too big....but I have a different take on it.  I like it because it does draw attention to that part of the sign and breaks up all the type.