Sign in to follow this  
CrushCustom

Greetings from O-Town Florida

Hello and greetings from Orlando Florida...I am a 100% total newbie to heat press and vinyl cutting (actually so new that all of my stuff is still in route...LOL) I have a Full Sublimation cut and sew sports apparel company and basically got tired of sending small run orders to other local companies...so I plan on messing lots of order up and learning very fast.

I was very excited to see just how far the heat press / vinyl industry has come...its really amazing to see all of the different cutting mediums that can be used...this forum seems to offer lots of help and has some real experts...so thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge to all the new guys.

Hello and welcome from West Virginia. I lived in Orlando about a hundred years ago lol in the 60s off washington street about a mile or so fro lake Eola.

Hello and Welcome from another Floridian.

Add me to the list from florida.

Damn winters here, about to put my long pants on! It was 79 this morning!

• Like 1

Add me to the list from florida.

Damn winters here, about to put my long pants on! It was 79 this morning!

Was a little cool here this morning 42 but not that bad still wore my shorts And t shirt. I usaly go to long pants around Thanksgiving or the first snow which ever comes first.

Arty Im flying into West Palm Beach on Sat

I'm up in Lakeland, Fla. at Monster Planes this week. Sorry I won't be around WPB.