petroman2012

Not Vinylized ...But ........

I have not produced any vinyl art in a while as I was burnt simply put...Got back to playin music again and decided to get back into using some apps other than PS...So

after some toiling I have created some characters for my own amusement but I began with MADDHATTER....I guess he needs something to smile about...But there are 4 of yall I

might and might not post as one has to understand an artist mind and his creativity may not be what the audience might or might not take as art and nothing to be offended by...

post-36467-0-51804500-1377363930_thumb.j

• Like 4

I didn't watermark it as I didn't want it marred ..BUT It is mine..there..you cant have it...Now go away..Leave me alone..I am practicing guitar....

• Like 1

well I did some alien versions of some people here, not being a smartass just creative is all, I get standoffish when I don't intend to offend just try to get others to understand my macabre sense of creativity..

Petro how'd you know what I really look like the mad hatter? Man your skills are sweet. It made me smile, luckily you know my taste in art.

• Like 1

Here's what was a photo taken back in 2002 and I vectored it, I might run it through Vector Magic, thought I might cut it BIG for a wall art and place it in Etzy.

post-36467-0-27525100-1377387852_thumb.j

• Like 1

Very nice work man, I hate watermarking things I make but the few times I didn't mark proofs I sent, I regretted later. Thanks for sharing your work I get inspired when I see talented pieces like this. 

It was taken in Ocala, when I was employed by another firm, I was experimenting with black-n-white digital, the female was a tech who lived same apt complex, worked for VeriFone, next time you use your debit or C/C look at the card reader, I work on VeriFone equipment still...