Sign in to follow this  
joker

work accomplished tonight

This is some work i finished up tonight.. The water bottles are for a teacher at my sons school..The Family Birthdays board is a replica of the first one i posted.. Had 3 orders so far for these..

post-35399-0-47533400-1376445422_thumb.j

post-35399-0-16888800-1376445779_thumb.j

The water bottles are for a teacher at my sons school.

Damn... that teacher must be Thirsty with a capital T!

LOL OW  she was my sons first grade teacher and she was awesome.. She does this type of stuff for her students every year

Whit72 I am using Oracal 651 for the water bottles.. First time I have done these so im crossing my fingers they hold up really well...  Thanks for the kind comments guys.  It means a lot to me.

Whit72 I am using Oracal 651 for the water bottles.. First time I have done these so im crossing my fingers they hold up really well...  Thanks for the kind comments guys.  It means a lot to me.

Joker. Ive done this on my sons Sippy Cup.. with Oracle 651.. and it survives the dishwasher daily.. never came off.. Good Choice..

My wife made some wine classes for a friend's wedding. We have a few that sit on a shelf but have never been used or washed so I can't tell you about durability. We told her friend that they will be ok at the reception but we don't know if they will hold up much longer then that.