Monkey

Tried something new today

Ive notice I havent seen much of the USCutter 2 color banner material work. So today while doing some gremlin searching I got mine out and mocked up a quick design to try the material out. After the gremlins claimed a banner, I tried something different, and threw in another banner (one I didnt care for colors so figured if I wasted no big deal) and it worked great. Go figure, the material I wanted it wasted the one I dont it cuts beautifully lol. Im throwing a grommet press in my next order, I just taped it up to snap a quick pic to show how it turned out. Well here it is....

Bannertest_zps3d3d08e0.jpg

Its really good material for temp, low cost banners I think. I dont see it taking much outdoor beating though. Very "rubbery" feel, so I think it would jut rip through grommets, but indoors I think it would be pretty decent option.

That stuff honestly looks better than i thought it would. And I love that monkey, cracks me up every time I see it.

Every time I look at that monkey I think Curious George with rabies. Good monkey gone bad.

• Like 2

You play in your world and I'll play in mine, they know me there anyways.

Just got my order  of the two color banners earlier this week as I was leaving for vacation.  It's been killing me knowing they are just there waiting on me.  LOL  Can't wait to try them out.