joker

my wifes crafts using my vinyl

This is something my wife came up with. She asked me if i could cut the words in vinyl. She stuck the vinyl down and the painted over it in black and this is the end result.. She does the bottle caps on a daily basis for people.. I thought this truned out pretty good.. Her caps are covered with resin so the image never fades or gets destroyed

post-35399-0-26016700-1374351658_thumb.j

• Like 2

EL i got that cutter cutting good now.. I can't stop cutting stuff

• Like 1

EL i got that cutter cutting good now.. I can't stop cutting stuff

It is an addicting machine when it works right. I have issues with tracking long runs still but most I do is 24"x24" so I will get it when it matters LOL. I always seem to run out of work too fast and never have enough to cut.

Great idea, you need to put that out somewhere people will definitely buy those.

This one is for a lady already. The reason my wife painted the letters is because i dont have black vinyl until monday.. We will have a bunch done for her upcoming craft shows.. We already have people wanting me to cut just the decal for them..  

That looks like a great seller!  Could you post a better pic (close up) of one of those bottle caps?

Just a heads-up, when using a script font like that, make sure you weld the text, otherwise you'll get cuts into the overlaps.

you are write slice i seen that when i weeded it.. I will see what i can do paperman

Here you go paper man this is the best close up i have right now

post-35399-0-41556300-1374371000_thumb.j

did you say those are hand painted?  I also can not tell what is used to clip them together.  I bet she sells a ton of these!

The images paperman are designed in photoscape and then she send them off to be printed.. She uses jumpr rings to attach them to each other.. She cover the image in a resin to seal it up.. The image never fades

Not sure where she gets them.. Shes had been doing for a few years now..she is really goood at what she does.. She does alot of other stuff also

She buys the blanks and then puts the images on them

I have well over 1000.  I make homemade beer.  I used to bottle it all therefore I have a lot of bottling supplies..... caps.  I have since switched to kegging my beer (much faster and easier) so now all my bottling stuff just sits.  I was going to sell some of it off at one point but in the back of my mind I thought "no, some  day I might want to bottle a few for something"