bulldog13

Signblazer problem

Are you lining them up in the screen before you cut them .. Also are all of them the same color

Is it 10 different designs or are they all the same?

What do you mean you have problems?  What kind of problems?  What is doing or not doing?   Your really not explaining much...  What cutter?  Even though you state small, they may have a lot of nodes and overload the memory on a value cutter.   Being on USB could be be the problem, if you are. .  Like I said.  You don't give any info to help you. 

You can merge multiple files together by checking the Append box when opening additional files.

i can cut when have 1 design or make some copies of it, but when have 10 different designs i don't know what to do, any help appreiated, Thanks in advance

i can't find append box in import, files are maked in corel draw and exported to eps file, i have 10 eps files ( 10 designs )

Just import each of them then move them where you want them.

"Append" is located within the OPEN dialogue box (it's a checkbox) ---  you need to have .SBD files to begin with for that to work.

In other words, start a new project in SignBlazer, import an .eps graphic and then Save as SBD.

Do this for each of your designs (creating new files one by one and saving as SBD) --- then open any of those, and go through the routine of using the Open/Append process.

Yes, you will have to import them 1 at a time.  When all 10 have been imported, make sure they are all in your "work area" and arrange them as you want.  Then go to cut them.  If multiple colors are used, don't forget to select all colors too.

Honestly, I really don't even understand that question, bulldog.

Can you explain what's the actual problem you are encountering?

popcorn.gif

found this one of slice brickwall.gif

sometimes it is just fun to sit on the sidelines and watch

• Like 1

can you tell me how is the best way to arrange them for easier cutting and less vinyl using, Thanks in advance

Does the software have a grid,? Then use the grid at what distance you want.  Most software has a ruler.   Measure the distance.

There is even times I use the arrow  key,, so may spaces apart.  1-2-3-4-5     1-2-3-4-5   at least they are even.

Funny enough, SignBlazerElements has a Grid option (Draw menu) but lo and behold, it's greyed out and unavailable, so I've never been able to align things to a grid, and thus was forced to actually just jockey things into place and line them up by eye.

Every once in a while I add an actual guideline across the workspace from the ruler(s) but generally I can adjust things pretty well just by mousing them into position.

As I've noted many times, this ain't rocket science.

------------ Oh, by the way, speaking of rocket science, John Glenn turned 92 yesterday. 

On October 29, 1998, Glenn made a return to space on the space shuttle Discovery, at the age of 77.

Amazing.

Edited by slice&dice
  • Like 1

Slice , you need to check the buttons on the bottom right for the grid . You can set the grid spacing there also . The grid comes in your choice of colors as long as it is faint yellow . 

All I would do is draw a box and use it that should get you close enough

post-2057-0-67724900-1374235586_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Rodger, SNAP!

(Slice slinks away..... chastised and feeling foolish)    :unsure:

Rodger, SNAP!

(Slice slinks away..... chastised and feeling foolish)    :unsure:

Anybody who says they know " all " the tricks/featires " of SignBlazer is trying to fool themselves more than others imo . Jay and Mike O'Brian ( Mobby ) know more than anybody i know . I don't use many features and there is an immense amount I dont know , so no chastising or feeling foolish . We are here to help and benifit from each other :thumbsup:

Fair enough, Rodger.

Let me change it to ---   I'm feeling enlightened and empowered   I've got GRID !!

I'm tellin' ya, that program is azz-kickin.

It changed my life.

• Like 1