petroman2012

Heat Press Grill Cheese PoBoy Shrimp Sandwich

When you Million-aire T-shirt OEM businesses take a break to get a byte do you all use your Heat Press to make a Grill Cheese Shrimp Poboy Sandwich and just how hard is it to clean the Heat Press after a couple of them or do you all send them out(Heat Press) to the Heat Press Cleaners outfit and have them Dry Cleaned to perfection...Just asking...

lol omg petro you made me laugh to hard I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything lol. Actually I have been tempted to use my press for that some how I talk myself out of it.

I love it, way more awesome than a college kid ironing board grilled cheese sandwich. I think this could be done easily if you used some foil so it touch the press and get it dirty.

No-go w/ clamshell press only heats 1/2 of sammich. Now my new swing-away if it ever get here should be good for consistent cooking. As for cleaning I say spare teflon sheets.

As for cleaning I say spare teflon sheets.

Too expensive - use Parchment Paper - much cheaper.

What about hot pressed cubans? 

How many cubans can you fit in a heat press?

Could get messy and I'd guess they'd make a lot of noise when the hot press hit em.

• Like 1

I was thinking about the non stick properties of teflon, just wipe it off when done

Could get messy and I'd guess they'd make a lot of noise when the hot press hit em.

And you would need a bigger press than 16x20.

• Like 1

3 presses side by Side should do it, after all aren't they kinda short?

• Like 1

1. Well I prefer them on flat bread..Get it..Flat bread>>>but if you kitchen rejects from Martha Stewart Class on Etiquette(spelling) will look on page 202 chapter 6 TITLED When your boss and his 7 family members come over for Spring Equinox Pass-Over...She states: To use orginal Target shopping bags when pressing the Poboy as the contents will NOT explode nor implode, this of course is after carefull use of hellmans Mayo and to seat the shrimp or other sea food delicates in a vertical pattern and which time or moment you should bag all pre-made poboys and insert into a well lubed Heat Press(maker of your choice) and set temp 350 degrees for approx. 2 min's at which time you have the 2 min;s in which to don your apron as you will need it...Chapter 7 continues to explain drink prep and after dinner cappocino latte with Mint Rubarb dinner mint...BON APPETIT and enoy

My book was from Martha's time in prison, slightly different version.

well if the press is 16x20, don't you add the 2 sides together and divide by 2?  So 36/2=18.  So the correct answer is 18 cubans per press?   (I am pretty quick with math   ;D )

Wherever dark and strange places this topic goes I blame Petro. He started it, now excuse me I smell something burning.

Just depends on whether you want some sheen (teflon) or a matte finish (parchment) on that Cuban... B)

I myself lean toward a pleaded finish, gives the aire of perfessional fast food versus home-made sh_t