Sign in to follow this  
AdamBarnhardt

Hey there!

Welp, my name is Adam Barnhardt and I'm looking to start my own vinyl shop and after looking around, I'm glad I choose USCutter to call home.  My background is originally in web design...started designing websites when I was 12, am currently 20.  Right after graduating high school, I was fortunate enough to open my own office doing web development and social media marketing for several professional athletes.  

Needless to say, that become quite burdensome on a kid so I eventually weened myself off of that and eventually started working for a local combination web/graphic design and sign shop.  I absolutely loved that job but always being an entrepreneur, I left that job to get some secondary education under my belt.

Between web design, web development and my experience with the large format printing and plotters, I have nearly a decade of experience so I think I can make a heck of a run at this.

Any tips and tricks for this newbie?

Welcome to the forum Adam. I think a vinyl cutter will be a fit for you. Between web design and cut vinyl products you should be able to do pretty well. 

Hello and Welcome from the west coast of Florida.

Adam... Welcome.....  Sounds like you have a good footing on which to build....

Best of luck in your new venture.....

Good choice of forum pick

Hi guy, welcome.

Do you have a shop location picked out already?