Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

Gettin warmer and movin from bedroom to garage(again)

Finally able to stretch my legs from spare bedroom back to garage since(I hope) winter acts like its over(again I hope)..

Putting things back to where they were about 3-4 months ago...

Weather is good today and getting warmer so I will be found outside instead of hiding in spare bedroom pluss I can crank up the

music when I work...Some Linkin Park or a little Korn to settle the closed-up monster in me...And MY OWN coffee maker as a PLUS....

Who could ask for more on a saturday...Its good to Live in the United Sates

post-36467-0-38647600-1363455930_thumb.j

post-36467-0-98737000-1363455939_thumb.j

post-36467-0-65552700-1363456017_thumb.j

• Like 1

lol Mine was neat when i first started my area ( room ) now , oh yea its a mess,  But i love my mess i know where its all at.

Nice setup tho I like the  graphics ya got up,  lol is that a harley decal? lol

is it legal to cut copyrighted images for yourself to put on your own wall?? just wondering, i know ya cant sell or give em away ... ive cut a few on my wall too, but just wondering.

anyways, Very nice. I wish my garage even had room to walk in. I would set up out there.

Very nice!  Would love an area like that to work in... and enough incoming business to warrant it!  Sounds like a great idea in the Spring and Fall, but won't you have to relocate once it's hot, hot, hot outside??

Ang

When it's warmer outside, I'm going to set up using my parked van with a canopy tent !!!!

post-21408-0-63247700-1363529507_thumb.j

• Like 1

Since shootting the images I updated the work area and made a leaning table to cut/weed on so my overhead flur lamp gives me a offset angle and I can quit straining my eyeballs trying to get the lighting in the angles I need to weed ....and a couple more display forms on the back wall, I can to conclusion that signs are not my thing but graphics are and sticking with that.

oh..guess I forgot to ask YA'LL but I like my music, the wife is a (NO OFFENSE INTENDED) yankee redneck so she DONT like my taste in sound (uhh figure that after 24 yrs of puttin up with me)and I am a headbanger ex-musician ex-band member since my ex destroyed my instruments(she'll get hers) but anyway..Do Ya'll work while listening to WHAT and does it help or hinder your level of consentration...I am partial to Linkin Park and at times Korn(only a few cuts) then I will switch to 009 sound system, just curious is all,

Kiss, Linking park, anthrax, slayer, megadeth, the unguided from Sweden, along with moody blues, ace of base and more mostly heavy / melody/ speed metal though.bUt I head phone it lol

Most of the time I listen to audiobooks when I'm working alone, but when hubby is out here working with me we listen to 60's 70's & 80's rock really loud...  with the windows and doors open cuz it gets so dang hot out here!  B)  And the neighbor  doesn't complain about it unless I sing...  :wacko:  but I complain about my singing too...  :lol:

• Like 1

I need to devise me an app tape dispenser for the end of my table . thanks for the idea. just an amateur here so no biggy but sure would make taping easier.

anyone else out there with picture ideas of app tape devices ? ones on a budget please-

I was building a CHEAP cutting/drafting table in an adjustable angle so I can sit in my Captain chair(stole it from work-needed new casters) and have the above Flur lite give me the lite angle so I dont have to stand and bend over to weed, will shot a pic ot 2 today, dam cat's woke me up 1 hr ago so I am now up fo the rest of the morning but have to wait till Lowes opens(if they do on easter) to get some piano hinges to put on table top to make adjustable

I listen to songs I know so that i can sing or humm along. classic rock and country mostly. I have to have some music in the background..... my cutter sounds too much like a fax machine or 56k modem for me not to go insane if that's all I heard all day. I am a firm believer in music in daily life. Also the mood of the music doesn't have to be death metal...but it surely can't be a slow song either. Whatever pumps you up and keeps you going should work. My whole garage is converted into my "shop" so there are no problems with noise in the house, I crank the jams and get to work!

Thank you...My WORK area is theraputic(spell) as I tend to think about my dad(past 2010) and punish myself mentally as I didnt become what he thought I should have so I listen to "words" and it reflects on me and well I get worked up about him bein gone...

Thank you...My WORK area is theraputic(spell) as I tend to think about my dad(past 2010) and punish myself mentally as I didnt become what he thought I should have so I listen to "words" and it reflects on me and well I get worked up about him bein gone...

I can't imagine my Dad being gone. He is 78, works with me almost everyday. If I leave him at home he goes down hill as my Mom just yammers at him all day but if I work him like a rented mule he tends to stay healthy. I am very sorry for your loss - I know you miss him very much or you would not have posted that. I am sure he just wanted you to be happy and healthy!