Anyone have a "in memory of" eps? Found my father deceased in his home last night, family wants me to make the family some just not feeling in the mood to design.

Thanks in advance,

Jamie

Im sorry for your loss, I had the same thing happen in june after my dad was in a car accident and he went home after thinking he was ok... Once again sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss. I don't have any "In Memory" eps files but those by Smokeybearfan look real nice.

Sorry about your Dad. Lucky to still have mine at 85 y.o. Again, sorry for your loss!

Our dearest condolences, prayers be with you and your family....

I would be happy to help design something one-off for you if you wish in the next couple days - if you would like to pass some information, and some of his favorite things or hobbies etc in a PM. I would not expect anything in return.

Condolences , My dad passed on 2 years ago . It was not sudden & i thought I had made sure i had said everything possible & everything i wanted to say , but found out I was wrong . I used the heart in SignBlazer's library & put his name , DOB & DOD in , I like that without the " In Memory of ... "

Thank you to everyone, makes me proud to be a part of this forum! I am on this forum 15 to 30 different times a day, because of everyones helpfullness and your willingness to teach the people in need. Mix that with the heart you all show makes this the best forum i ever seen or been involved in! Thank you again.

Jamie

• Like 2

sorry to hear about your Father I lost mine 39 years ago and it is still like yesterday. And like Rodger said we should let every one we love know it and how much we appericate them cause we never know the minute or second for that matter when we will be called on. My wife and I have been married 43 years and together even longer than that and we still tell each other we love you each time we part .again sorry for your loss and your familys

Dan

• Like 2