SeeJaysPlace

today's job

2+ colors would have made a big impact - way too much info to digest when driving by it and very blocky . . . Just my 2c

2+ colors would have made a big impact - way too much info to digest when driving by it and very blocky . . . Just my 2c

+1

Also, I would use different size and type fonts for the business name and phone number.

I just did it how they wanted it ..

I'm working on the sides now..

Customer is always right , but take in consideration this job will reflect on you (other customer will not think that you just did what you were asked , they will think you are not capable to produce decent layout)

I do not want to sound like smart a.. just trying to give my input (I've been in same position few times)

Customer is always right , but take in consideration this job will reflect on you (other customer will not think that you just did what you were asked , they will think you are not capable to produce decent layout)

I do not want to sound like smart a.. just trying to give my input (I've been in same position few times)

+1

The customer is not always right......I do not do crap even if that is what the client wants......As you can imagine I am quite "blunt" when I tell clients like that to hit the road.....The profit in the long run from doing good work is far greater than what you can make by thinking the "customer is always right".....

• Like 1

You just said guys work is crap without even offering an advice What And How to improve things.

Once again you are piece Of work.

If you can afford to chase customer away, you are or Rich or dumb.

There is always an option , i call it comunication And pointing in right direction.

Some customers accept it some dont .

i did a Jr. dragster.... customer wanted lettering in one place but I didnt like where it was gonna go.. so i suggested another location and he was THRILLED at the way it turned out...and gave me $50 more than i quoted him..

Neron you just do not get it......If you stick to your guns you make more money than if you try to be a "pleaser"....You will end up with higher quality and higher profit jobs.....So in the short term you may lose out, but in the long run it works out....

OK

I live Of this job so Part Of it is to put up with different people.

If i could not do it , I would find 8-5 job.

Im doing this 3.5 years And place where I am now speeks for itself.

You Speak like Someone Who does it as hobby while life partner brings home stady paycheck,

And I get it , you are just an ignorant person Who always starts crap here And polute this nice forum.

I am the sole income earner in my household and have been self employed for over 30 years....So I speak from a "lifetime" of experience.....

manytimes if you show the customer different options they will quite often go for the better looking one.

Thanks everyone..

what do you think of this .. i did on the other side of the trailer?

post-16863-0-70318200-1304796072_thumb.j

I like Design , but i would go a bit bigger .

Nice And clean .

Neron you have gone bigger because you have a BIG Boy printer..LMAO!!!!

Seejay I think it looks fine..Nice design..Beleive me if you put some of the advice to good use and disregaurd the crappy ones then you will come out on the better end of the deal...I always take the good the bad and put them in a box..NO MAtTER which way it comes out it's always upside freakin down for me..LOL..Throw the crap in the crapper where it belongs and listen to those that are willing to offer advice on making your designs stand on their own...Always be willing to accept others ideas ...thats what makes this forum a great place!!!

I like Design , but i would go a bit bigger .

Nice And clean .

That's as big as my cutter will cut it ..

and i have not done any one's bigger then that yet :(

I have 2 side's of the trailer to do still so i might get a chance to try something bigger

Neron you have gone bigger because you have a BIG Boy printer..LMAO!!!!

Seejay I think it looks fine..Nice design..Beleive me if you put some of the advice to good use and disregaurd the crappy ones then you will come out on the better end of the deal...I always take the good the bad and put them in a box..NO MAtTER which way it comes out it's always upside freakin down for me..LOL..Throw the crap in the crapper where it belongs and listen to those that are willing to offer advice on making your designs stand on their own...Always be willing to accept others ideas ...thats what makes this forum a great place!!!

I Agree..

I'm new to this game.. so this is my first real BIG Job.. and i got a good chunk of change to do this trailer so

I have not done any job's for strangers yet like just off the streets i have known everyone i have done something

for this guy i have knowen for 25 years this guy with the trailer so he likes it so that's what matters :)

I take all the advice on here thats why i post my images i'm doing so i can get better

SeeJay

http://www.twincitiesgraphix.com/news.php

post-16863-0-58184700-1304798642_thumb.j

I Agree..

I'm new to this game.. so this is my first real BIG Job.. and i got a good chunk of change to do this trailer so

I have not done any job's for strangers yet like just off the streets i have known everyone i have done something

for this guy i have knowen for 25 years this guy with the trailer so he likes it so that's what matters :)

I take all the advice on here thats why i post my images i'm doing so i can get better

SeeJay

:thumbsup: WAy TO GO!!!

Hollar if i can help you out..i always like to help out when i can and help those willing to help themselves...

Nicely said Stetson.

I would be more than glad to help also.

@seejsy

You can cut Big graphics with smaller cutter , Its called tieling.

If you search this forum you would be able to find a lots Of info about this topic ( cutting not ignoring people as Roxanneupnorth)

Good luck

I Agree..

SeeJay

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

respect to seejay for taking not only the constructive criticism, but sifting through the clusterfuk this thread has become and still staying on topic and upbeat!! lol

• Like 1