devnsmom

Nothing is going right!

This cutter and software does not seem to like me! The pinch rollers are leaving a mark on the vinyl and the vinyl keeps moving over when it's cutting! I don't know what im doing wrong! Can someone please help?

This cutter and software does not seem to like me! The pinch rollers are leaving a mark on the vinyl and the vinyl keeps moving over when it's cutting! I don't know what im doing wrong! Can someone please help?

all vinyl cutters leave marks on the vinyl. they will disappear when you apply the vinyl.

Also, don't have your vinyl cutter pulling the vinyl from the roll, if you are, pull enough vinyl loose and free for the job you are doing

• Like 1

for less frustration take a few minutes and read the newbie manual under instructional contributions - even old timers learn or get reminded of good info in there

• Like 2

Definitely unroll the vinyl like Skeeter said!

have patience you will be blazing through the work in no time!

Also like my buddy DAKota said.....read,read, read! I Learn stuff daily!!!:D

• Like 2

Make sure your vinyl is lined up perfectly and don't worry about those pinch roller marks. Also find the sensor and make sure that it is clean and free of debris or material. And like the others said free up that material so they don't have to pull on it.

Don't get discouraged. I've been doing this for over 10 years and a few months ago i went through and entire roll of thermoflex trying to cut something detailed that i KNEW my machine could do with the correct settings. That was $34.99 that ill never see again .. but it was a good lesson. It takes a ton of mistakes to get it right sometimes .. so with every one you're getting closer! :)

Thanks, I'll try that when I get home. I'm getting frustrated because I have to make 100 political signs front and back and I can only cut one at a time because my vinyl will have moved to the other side of the machine after one and it won't be cutting on the vinyl at all!

Thanks, I'll try that when I get home. I'm getting frustrated because I have to make 100 political signs front and back and I can only cut one at a time because my vinyl will have moved to the other side of the machine after one and it won't be cutting on the vinyl at all!

No offence but I would have subed that out to mumpower to be screen printed. 100 front and back = 200 signs.

There is a thread on here to make an item like this that would be invaluable for this: http://www.speedpress.com/products/2/4

• Like 1

Yeah I know, it probable would be way less of a headache then I am having now but that job is why I ordered the machine...

Yeah I know, it probable would be way less of a headache then I am having now but that job is why I ordered the machine...

when screen printed you get them for a eighth the price you can produce (materials and labor) them and just add some for yourself after they show up at your door. smaller quantity are more suited for vinyl - just my 2c

• Like 1

when screen printed you get them for a eighth the price you can produce (materials and labor) them and just add some for yourself after they show up at your door. smaller quantity are more suited for vinyl - just my 2c

Where can I price that at? Because I might still do that, i have only finished four of them!

Come on Dakota you should be referring folks to other members not big corporate trade suppliers.......lol.....

Poor Roxy.... Mumpower isn't a big corp.. It's actually family owned and operated.

I use Mumpower for stuff that USC doesn't carry. BJ gave me the info. I believe on them.

Ike Mumpower seems like a real good guy too! :thumbsup:

Dakota, you ROCK man, you always have such a positive attitude, where others seem not to tread. heeheeheh

So are most of the places I have referred folks to and got "crapped" on for.....

Roxy, who crapped on you?:huh: Shame on them, that stuff really stink's. Ahhh the nerve of some people!!!!!

Use dial Roxy, they say that's the best for really fowl smelling people hehehehehhe

You just let us know who did that, I'll sick Rodger on them for you!!! Rodge's the man!

He says when he comes down to hunt the hogs at the house, he's bringing his saddle to ride one.... uh, I just have to get a video of that...... I'll post it up if he even tries to do something like that..... wait.... I might not be able to shoot the video from laughing so hard....

dang, I'm ordering a tripod on Amazon right way! heeheheheh :D

• Like 1

NO saddle for me .. I ride bareback with spurs !!! Yippy Kie Aye

You might be right. After all, who's going to be 'bare', Rodger or the hog???

NOW THAT'S JUST A SCARY IMAGE WOW! AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH :blink::o:(

You might be right. After all, who's going to be 'bare', Rodger or the hog???

That would depend on how much alcohol is involved ............. :angel: