Sign in to follow this  
grumpysod

today`s job

Looks good.

Only thing i would suggest changing would be a thicker outline on the REFLECTIONS and a black outline on the bottom sub copy but other than that it looks good  :rolleyes:

Printed? I have not found a use for contour cut yet? What kind of vinyl and printer did you use? Very nice work, looks great!

It looks great & I agree she did a fine job . How long does that last ?

Wow , that is great . It certainly puts vinyl cutters like me more in a smaller nitch type deal . I had thought about going into the vinyl cutting business for about 20 years before i bought a cutter . I had/have thoughts of an enclosed trailer going around to races , livestock auctions ( which I go to anyway ) when i retire & doing it part time until then . Now by that time , the printers might be cheap enough for me to buy . Technology & competition , gotta love em  :huh:

That looks great!  It has a clean and simple professional look for sure.  The fade looks much nicer than if each letter had been done in a different color vinyl.  I want a printer/cutter soon.  How do you like your Roland?  Have you had it long and does it get used a lot?

Hi  jsmoritz2000 ,

i love my Roland, i could not do with out it, we have had it for about 14 months & we use it a lot, thank you for your responseto our latest job

Grumpy