KEGRAFFIX

Christmas Tile

Speedoggy lol, I was going to tell them to keep a close eye on ebay to see if it shows up on ebay. But i held back lol Glad you said it.

I do like the font you chose for Christmas, gives it almost a chiseled look  :D

Thanks for the comments. Yea will probably be up there tomorrow.  :-. Some people have no respect for others work. Oh well what ya going to do. Just wanted to share.

What size Tile is that? Oh 3"x11" I see.

How much is the tile? Did you have to cut the tile? If so How?

What font is the word "Christmas"? What font is the rest of the words? What font are the comma's? Are the Dots over the I's the same font or another font, if they are another font what font are they? What vinyl did you use and how much of it was used? Did you get it for the lowest price possible and if so where did you get it at? Can you make these for me put them on ebay for $20.00 each and just forward ME the checks? OH and please answer any other questions I have failed to ask as well.

THANKS!  :D

OMG! The Stand!

Yes please go ahead and Include those in the auctions for free but still send me an even $20.00 for Each unit sold.  :D

Whew, this theiving gets complicated at times, but cutting out all the extra work by just having you do it ALL for me, and just sending ME the money, has freed up some of my time.  ;D

THANKS!  :D

not ganna lie AAPs posts made me laugh out loud :D

these look quality! i really like them!

;D What WHAT Whats so Funny?

The OP BETTER :thumbsup: get a move on as I am EXPECTING 25 units SOLD and the $500.00 check in my hands BEFORE Christmas!

Ok now I gotta get busy finding someone elses work to give them the same Great DEAL I have given to kegraffix, I got presents to buy ya know!  :D

Guest kenya

That is wonderful. 

Using marbel is classy also. :thumbsup:

Guest manwayvan

great work.font is perfect for this and the colors match very well for the tile

Awesome work, I really like it. Happy Holidays.

American you forgot the first part totally! which would solve 50% of your questions!

"Can I get the EPS for that? thanks in advance :D

Ebay...I mean Flebay...yeah yeah Mr. Flebayson would just love that for all the hard work he's done for me.

LOL!!!!!!!! The fact that this forum has people that take the time to police people like this is actually kinda refreshing for once!

Well had the gift exhange and they loved it. I was quite funny. Everyone else got the same lame gifts as always. You know the regift from last year. And also got a ton of last minute christmas gift orders form other coworkers.

That is always the best part when you give something like that as a gift, you usually end up with orders for 10 or 15 more. lol

Great work BTW. I never thought of marble. I bet granite would look good with stuff on it too!

As already stated, perfect font for that saying and tile. I'm sure they all loved your thoughtful gift

Ap you are too funny