VectorFest 2009 Voting!

Which one is your favorite?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite?

Let's go forum members... We need your vote! One of these lucky members is going to win a Vinyl Cutter or Heat Press based on their US Cutter T-Shit design!

"  thought we could only submit two designs 

Looks like Mader submitted about five or six. I can understand the different shirt colors. But different colors of the designs...  "

" They are only 2 designs. Just changed the colors of the design to fit a certain color shirt. Same design "

I think this is humorous  ;D & a bit fun . I have to ask ... Did the rules say " only submit 2 designs " ? or " only submit 2 designs in 1 color variation each only " ?

I think Mader's 3 color variation fits well into the rules & deserves whatever , if any benefit resulting from keeping his thinking cap on  :thumbsup:

congrats go out to mader, for making two of the top five.

bb

Different options of the same design.  He must be a great salesman.  Smart....great idea.  I really liked them all, but Madder rocks.

Gary

Mader, I don't think it's fair that you were allowed to submit the same designs with different colors.  Especially #2 where you have 3 different color t-shirts and 3 different color designs. The rules states that you are ONLY allowed 2 entries.  In my opinion, you have submitted 6 entries between #2 and #5 and have created an unfair advantage for the rest of us. 

Levi, I think Mader's entries should be disqualified for not following the rules!

People, it's only 1 design! USCutter can select which color they want to put on a colored tshirt. I just did that to show you what it would look like on different colored shirts.

Fair or not the rules stated 1 design. And there is only 1. I followed the rules.

And btw, i did submit only 2 designs but gave the option to USCutter to pick a shirt color. It's not a big deal really. I'm doing this all in fun. You're taking it way too serious.

2tone mate, u said it yourself

The rules states that you are ONLY allowed 2 entries.

and the rules state that correct and technically there are only two designs. dont you think that the powers that be (mods  etc.) that selected the top five would have gone over all entries to make shore that they all followed the rules .it doesn't state that it can not be shown in different fabric colours which is mader did. so there is no  "unfair advantage " here at all

2tone mate, u said it yourself

The rules states that you are ONLY allowed 2 entries.

and the rules state that correct and technically there are only two designs. dont you think that the powers that be (mods  etc.) that selected the top five would have gone over all entries to make shore that they all followed the rules .it doesn't state that it can not be shown in different fabric colours which is mader did. so there is no  "unfair advantage " here at all

i agree i only see two designs it would be different if each diff color shirt had a totally different design on them #5 is the exact same design on all three shirts

Mader followed the rules. Period. 2 designs.

Sour grapes are not going to win any friends here.

I see 2 designs... When i do proofs for people, sometimes I send THE SAME DESIGN with 2-4 different color schemes. Still only did one design. They just get a better feel for it that way.

Mader followed the rules. Period. 2 designs.

Sour grapes are not going to win any friends here.

I agree with John . . . Again strangely enough

I personally saw SO many great designs that I wish more could of been shown here for voting, all who participated deserve credit for their AWESOME designs!!!

It won't be easy to choose a winner!

GREAT JOB ALL!

Anyone know when the voting is over  :(

Not me.when the poll was created, the 'end' box was left blank so I guess it ends when someone at USC decides it should end.

We wanted to make sure we got a good chance for everyone to vote... Voting should end Sunday night at 11:59PM ! That is what I asked Levi to post...

This was great fun though... I want all participants to know you will be recieving a gift for participating, we really appreciate your entries and everyone here is having a great time wearing their favorite designs around the warehouse.

:(;D