American And Proud

I Upgraded Cutter and Software.

My Graphtec CE5000-60 and FlexiSIGN PRO are now -

[move] PAID IN FULL ! [/move]

I am just waiting on my email from Beacon Graphics with my UPS Tracking # now.  ;D

Free Shipping Free 15"x50 yard rolls of Black and White Vinyl and a Free Extra year added to the Warranty too. ;D

Thanks Beacon Graphics!  They are Great to deal with! ;D

I just checked my UPS Tracking and the 4 packages will be HERE on Wednesday Dec. 30th!  ;D ;D

They were sent the Billing info late this afternoon from Beacon Graphics, everything was picked up by UPS at 7:30 PM and it still will be HERE at my door in TWO DAYS and thats FREE Shipping too!

Now THAT IS SERVICE.

WAY TO GO BEACON !  ;D ;D

No need to be, the Sale on the cutter is until Dec. 31st Call and ask if you can get in on it and do a Lay A Way, break it into 3-4 payments and get busy selling stuff to pay it off.  ;D

Sale includes the cutter with stand, an Extra Year of Warranty, and in your cart will say 15"x50 Yard roll of White Vinyl and 15"x50yard roll of Black Vinyl plus the Free shipping.

I paid off everything this afternoon and then as Donna was putting my order all together for the shipping Dept. she called me back and Asked me, How would you like your FREE $100.00 worth of Vinyl? 24"x10 yard rolls (4 rolls) and what colors would you like them to be? Or 2 rolls of 15"x50 Yard rolls your choice of colors?

I said I'll take the standard offer of the 15"x50Yard rolls of Black and White (2rolls)

So she offered me my choices before just tossing 2 or 4 rolls in a box.

I thought that was real nice service. And Donna is my personal Rep so any questions or problems I call HER Direct each and every time.

For both the Graphtec and the Flexi and Future sales I make.  ;D

Go for it !

So they would be perfect if they supplied a forum like USCutter does ?

I don't think they Need to supply one Rodger.

I call I get through, if not I have left a message or email and have got a Return phone call or email back within the hour.

I  have called to mention a savings to MY advantage and without a fuss a newly revised sales order is emailed to me while still on the phone reflecting the savings. (Im my case it was Free shipping that saved me $44.00 and added a 1 year warranty on top of the manufactures warranty to the Graphtec Cutter and added $100.00 worth of Free vinyl to my order.)

Not alot to complain about there IMO.

I don't think most vendors/suppliers feel the need to supply one either.

There are Plenty of Sign and T Shirt Forums out there, I myself visit 5 or 6 forums on sign making and a couple T Shirt forums.

Some I just read and learn from, others I also post and help when I can answer questions.

I will also post helpful advice, like I have done here.

Lets be honest this forum is not by the goodness of anyones heart here, it lessons the CS burdon by fielding questions by members and is cost effective over hiring a full blown customer service staff that would be on staff during normal business hours.

If this forum shut down the emails and phone calls would sky rocket for tech support and general getting started questions.

We are Free tech/answer support here. (by "we" I mean those that choose to participate here on a regular basis.)

Yeah.............Its great to get a Deal.........but don't push it so hard here at US Cutter......

Have a Heart Dude :thumbsup:

Second Thought do what ever.........Hell I do as I please but then I am 66 years old

and have seen alot you will never see.......as sign making today is not neer as much skill

its just who has the most toys to produce it with........we use a cutall, jig saw, Hand router, amd scroll saw. today its CNC, Printers, (because you can't paint with a brush) lazer, etc. all in the

name of progress.......yep ok......lol Have Fun and Happy New Year

I have a complete woodworking shop in my garage bigjimt with all those tools you mentioned. :thumbsup:

I have 3 tablesaws 2 are Vintage Delta Unisaws.

The New TS is one of the new Craftsman "Zipcode" saws as they are affectionatly called by woodworkers. Made by Steel City.

My Delta Unisaws are a 1941 Unisaw that is Complete and All original, Switch, Motor, The Rare and Desireable Cast Iron Goose Egg Motor Cover, Fence, the vented dust doors on the fronts, (I have actually collected 3-4 Extra dust doors over the years as other Delta machines use them too) and even the blade guard. The 1939 has the Real Rare SOLID Dust Door. (No vents) Needs a going over and a fresh coat of Delta Gray paint. They all need a fresh coat of factory gray paint, but all are in top notch working order.

My other Delta Unisaw I had trucked in from Colorado to Chicago. ;D

It is a 1939 Four Footed Unisaw (First year they made the Unisaw.)and it is also Complete except for the original blade guard.

If you know about Vintage Delta woodworking machines you know how Rare the First year 1939 Unisaws are and had the 4 cast iron Feet and after that, 1940, they had a solid cast iron Plinth at the base of the saw so the 4 feet were Only on the first year built 1939 unisaws.

Anyone that does not know about woodworking, the Delta Unisaw is still built and sold to this day.

I have most any woodworking machine one could ever need to built Fine Furniture down to the dog house and anything in between. :huh:

I am setup with all modern machines but have a passion for the vintage Delta woodworking machines and am collecting them with as many of the original accessories I can get my hands on for each machine.

Vintage Delta machines I have so far are the 2 Unisaws, a 6" jointer on an original art deco cast iron base, 2 of the 1640 lathes one has Every option that was available in the day and there were LOTS to choose from. The other 1640 has a large number of them as well, but I need to find the wood and cast iron legged stand for it yet, they pop up on ebay for 200.00-300.00 now and then, Delta drill press I had shipped in from an old hardware store that the yellow delta paper factory tags were still on the  press. Oh and a 12" vintage Delta Disk Sander on the steel flared foot stand.

I have a modern day 24" bandsaw but am looking for a vintage Delta 14" band saw on the art deco cast iron stand/base.

The Quality of the old American Made Delta machines and the Beauty in the castings you just can't get today and I love collecting them.

There is a great forum that is for us collectors of vintage woodworking machines of all kinds and brands. Great source for parts and even guys who make reproduction parts.

My modern day Lathe is the Powermatic 3520B with the bed extention.

I LOVE my Tools.  ;D

I also own metal working machines as well.

01150501040501160220080811a21395dcd.jpg

The modern switch has been replace with an Original.

UnisawSwitchAssemblypic1.jpg

12inchDiskSanderDelta.jpg

2-3.jpg

Duellies5.jpg

width=398 height=600http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/AmericanAndProud/Unisaw%20Start/Beginning-Garage-Door-Uni-S.jpg[/img]

Uni-Top-Web.jpg

ArtDeco6JointerFRONT.jpg

This jointer in in "Clown Paint" from a School, they always painted them funky colors instead of just leaving them the factory gray.

I have alot more more but won;t show anymore here since its not a woodworking forum, But they will be used in Sign Making. :huh:

OK 1 more, of my Powermatic 3520B Lathe.  ;D

101_1613.jpg

Guest fivestar

So how's the GraphTec and Flexi working out for you?  BTW, you are soooooooo right about "us" being tech support on here.  Well I guess "you guys" now as I no longer help on this forum, I just "hang out" now.  :thumbsup::huh: ???

Everything just arrived about 20 minutes ago fivestar  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FlexiSIGN Pro 8.6 is Installing as we speak. ;D

I have the Graphtec out of it's box  and the stand is out of it's box all laid out on the living room floor ready to be put together, just waiting on the install to complete here.

No damage to any of the 4 boxes.

OK Install and Registration are Complete!  ;D

I gotta install the Fonts and Graphics CD next.

:huh:

you need to spend some time learning how to use Flexi pro...it can do a LOT but not everything just jumps out at you. There are a few vids out there,and you can buy a training DVD if you don't have it already. I've been using it almost 2 years now and am still discovering things I didn't know.

I made the switch over from Sign Blazer to FlexiPro 8.6 and it's def a great program. I still design in Illustrator because it's a program I've grown to use now for many years and it's what I do as a profession as well.

I was in contact with Dave for a CJ500 converted to SC500 and Eco Solv Inks, I was getting my money straightened out and the email came and told me I was to late that it just sold :thumbsup: So now my wait continues again for a printer/cutter. :thumbsup:

Good luck A&P with everthing, you got a hell of a deal!

you need to spend some time learning how to use Flexi pro...it can do a LOT but not everything just jumps out at you. There are a few vids out there,and you can buy a training DVD if you don't have it already. I've been using it almost 2 years now and am still discovering things I didn't know.

Thanks John,

Someone here was Kind enough to snail mail me there copy of Training CD's a few weeks ago and I have been watching them.

I also plan on taking the training classes that are offered as soom as I find one going on Locally. And if I can't find some going on here I will take a road trip to were they are offered. :thumbsup:

I also plan on buying the manuals that the flexi guy sells with the training DVD's. (Good bathroom reading. lol)

I went with the Pro version because I do plan on buying a wide printer/cutter in the very near future. I will get used to working with Flexi for awhile beforehand tho.

I have plenty of time to just sit around Practicing everything before venturing out into the marketplace.

I am taking my time Learning before I ever try selling a sign or banner first.

I am writing up a Business Plan, and that takes some effort to do. Even with business planning software.

I have plenty to do here to get ready for my business venture and will do whatever it takes to succeed.

I made the switch over from Sign Blazer to FlexiPro 8.6 and it's def a great program. I still design in Illustrator because it's a program I've grown to use now for many years and it's what I do as a profession as well.

I was in contact with Dave for a CJ500 converted to SC500 and Eco Solv Inks, I was getting my money straightened out and the email came and told me I was to late that it just sold :thumbsup: So now my wait continues again for a printer/cutter. :huh:

Good luck A&P with everthing, you got a hell of a deal!

Mader Thanks,

SBE I can see it HAD potential, but it really Lacks in alot of things IMO.

After using Photoshop/Illustrator on and off for a few years SBE just isnt in that same caliber as an Adobe product, the crashing/freezing and the file viewer drove me Nuts, Abobe Bridge renders files for previewing with Quality images and you can SEE, the files in SBE I had files it just showed as a black blob, or really bad rendering, if they showed up at all.

It's a shame it will never reach what it Could have been.

IF you can Mader, buy a Brand New Printer or Printer/Cutter, I too have been eyeing used converted or can be converted but I can see the benefits in buying a New one for the training, warranty, parts availability after the warranty, and even resale value.

And Thanks, I think I did OK Deal wise, I am sure there will be better ones out there but This one was at the Right time for me when I was in the market.

I Do URGE anyone in the market for a major purchase to shop around for the Best price and Service down the line you can find.

My Flexi Pro is 8.6v2.

Well I got my Graphtec CE5000-60 and FlexiSIGN Pro 8.6v2 Paid in Full and they are HERE! :huh:

I even got a few more Extras in with my original Deal I made with Beacon Graphics.

Originally I got the Flexi and Graphtec for $3,495.00 Plus shipping that was gonna be another $44.00.

I had worked with Donna at Beacon and talked to her about letting me do a good old fashioned "Lay-A-Way" and said I would do my best to have it paid for by Christmas. (I Almost made it too) I actually paid it off in Full Dec. 28th.

I got it by UPS 2 days later Dec. 30th.

While I was on my Lay-A-Way the Graphtec went on Sale and that sale ended Dec.31st. It Included FREE Shipping Free $100.00 worth of Vinyl and a 1 year warranty Extension to the factory warranty.

So as I was about to pay it off I asked Donna IF I have this original deal paid off by Dec.31st will I also get the Extras included in the current sale going on?

She looked up our deal and said No problem if you can pay it off by Dec. 31st.

So I got the Free shipping (that knocked $44.00 off my original price) I got 2 rolls of vinyl 1 White 1 Black that are 15"x50 Yards each. Plus the warranty extension adding another year to the Graphtec warranty.

Not too bad.

Beacon and Donna were Great to work with.  :thumbsup:

post-5921-12986548876926_thumb.jpg

post-5921-12986548877592_thumb.jpg

post-5921-12986548878023_thumb.jpg

post-5921-12986548889398_thumb.jpg

post-5921-12986548889718_thumb.jpg

post-5921-12986548889996_thumb.jpg

I'm sure you will love your Graphtec as much as I love mine... :thumbsup:

Thanks Carolyn,

Your use of a Graphtec on a daily basis and your satisfaction with them was an influence in my choice of one as well.  :huh:

I know you use flexi Starter but I want to add printing to my abilities so I went with the deal I could get on Flexi Pro and the Graphtec from Beacon.

Thanks for your input.  :huh: