Sign in to follow this  
American And Proud

Show us your Business Card

Here's one I just got back for a client. Front is Silk Laminated with Spot UV and Silver Foil and the Back is Silk Laminated

7432_516304510620_115900044_30730044_7129966_n.jpg

Mine are Silk Laminated with Spot UV on Front Back.

7432_516256925980_115900044_30728746_348527_n.jpg

Spyder Graphix - Did you use just a regular silver for the business card or go with the Pantone 877C Silver? Just asking, cause the Pantone has a metallic reflective look to it in the light.

Thanks James.  I actually got it from www.vistaprint.com it is one of their available designs.  I chose to pay a little extra for print on the back and gloss.  I am happy with their stuff.

Haven't ordered any yet (and need to get the web site up) but here is a screenshot of one I am working on - Let me know what you think - I can take it . . .i think

post-2774-12986546347771_thumb.jpg

post-2774-12986546360051_thumb.jpg

I like it stormy - I was thinking of having the back printed with blank lines labeled Size, color, font, image, name, price  -

Spyder Graphix - Did you use just a regular silver for the business card or go with the Pantone 877C Silver? Just asking, cause the Pantone has a metallic reflective look to it in the light.

Its just a regular silver. Good idea though....ty

Thanks all. I've actually got a lot of business card sales off my cards.They start by asking abut shirts or lettering for their business and then they go, hey did you make your business cards too!?

If any forum members need cards printed I can do them pretty cheap. If you want a sample of the quality I can stick one of mine in the mail.

Here is a draft of what I've got so far. Any constructive criticism is welcome.

I like it! ;D

Thanks all. I've actually got a lot of business card sales off my cards.They start by asking abut shirts or lettering for their business and then they go, hey did you make your business cards too!?

If any forum members need cards printed I can do them pretty cheap. If you want a sample of the quality I can stick one of mine in the mail.

Good to know stormy.  I will keep it in mind when I need more ;D

Chris -

Card looks good and is clever. One thing I might suggest is to play around with the effects in your design program. A simple outline or bevel can turn a good looking card into a great looking card.

Also, and this is just my opinion, but I think a two sided card is well worth it and is more appealing. Even a blank colored background backside is more interesting than a white back.

Thanks for the advice. I had thought about making it stand out a bit. I'll definitely play around with it. As far as the back, I was planning on putting a calendar or tip calculator or BAC chart or something like that so maybe people would keep it on them instead of throwing it in a pile with the rest.