Sign in to follow this  
azdecals

Yard sale vinyl score!

I was out hitting the yard sales with my son this morning.  One of the yard sales had a bunch of vinyl, most of it on 15" rolls.  I asked how much.  I only wanted a couple of colors (my neighbor want's some "girlie" colors I don't nornally keep on hand).  They were all nicely displayed on a ~6' rack.  The lady said she wanted $5 a roll.  While I was pondering if I wanted to spend $5, she then pops up with "I'll let you have all the rolls AND the stand for $70".  I REALLY needed the stand.  I said "Would you go $60 for all of it?"  It was in my truck about 2 seconds after she said yes. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There are 31 rolls of avery, some new all with atleast 1/2 still on the roll, 6 24" rolls, and the 6' standrack that will hold 32 rolls on each side.

azdecals

post-3629-12986545802728_thumb.jpg

post-3629-12986545815358_thumb.jpg

Man! All I got this morning was the box set Trilogy of Back to the Future for $3 on DVD. You did good!

Yeah I was stoked. I sure didn't expect to run into vinyl stuff at a yardsale.  It was my son's first outting (he's 7) and I was telling him you have to stop at all of the yard sales cause you never know what you will find!

azdecals

Man! All I got this morning was the box set Trilogy of Back to the Future for $3 on DVD. You did good!

That's an awesome find as well!!! :thumbsup:

Nice! That looks to be a older vinyl brand that's not coming to mind but it used to look like that.

Vector something maybe? Not sure but great find anyway!

I have made a couple scores on Craigs List. Keep your eyes out on CL. Lots of vinyl and a Summa for 300.00. Also a Roland cutter, lots of vinyl and other misc "stuff" for $500.00.

NICE score on that yard sale vinyl! 1 job and you will have your $60.00 back

Nice score...is that considered decent vinyl? At 60 bucks tho with the stand..who cares! Hahaa.