KrokE71

Lol I did it!

My first 2 color.  I wanted something kind of edgy so I made this for my truck.  I didn't think about doing the white background until later after I'd cut the black out but hey, I like it :rolleyes:  Good conversation piece hehe.n1441251702_219559_2921.jpg

My first 2 color.   I wanted something kind of edgy so I made this for my truck.  I didn't think about doing the white background until later after I'd cut the black out but hey, I like it ;)  Good conversation piece hehe.n1441251702_219559_2921.jpg

:rolleyes:

Kroke, I love the it, did you get the file on here?

MMM

Thanks guys!  What a supportive group this is!

MMM, I did not get the file on here.  I had some eps files of some tribals (i'd never actually worked with these files prior so it was nice to learn how to do that).  I searched google for 'skull eps' and found the skull but it was only in jpg.  Also was my first time trying to convert a jpg into a good cuttable vinyl.  That was really my task, to see if I could do it...I was shocked it worked, lol.  So then I tweeked it how I wanted it and added the second tribal image around it, eps files are excellent!  The last thing I thought was "This would look pretty sick if it had white teeth".  I ended up cutting the whole skull again w/ white and layed the black over top.

Funny thing:  Now that I'm learning this and having a ball, I will probably do something completely different in the near future and replace it.  I love my vinyl cutter!!!

Cudos Kroke....brings out the diva in me just lookin at it.... :P

Dazzel