post-3939-12986530988014_thumb.jpg

post-3939-12986530993036_thumb.jpg

post-3939-12986530993263_thumb.jpg

they are brilliant

can you tell me how to do that

what do i need to get to do it with

stu

AWESOME!!

I almost bought a machine once that put images on glass.... Is that done with a particular machine?

I have not had a problem with fumes, and yes there is LOTS of weeding.

NutttSo

Nutttso, as usual...very nice work.  I am working on learning that, it's a slow go as I am very busy doing Loans (my other yob) :-

Thanks for sharing

Dazzel

Nutttso, as usual...very nice work.  I am working on learning that, it's a slow go as I am very busy doing Loans (my other yob) :-

Thanks for sharing

Dazzel

you can still get a loan these days? haha

Thanks for sharing

Dazzel

YES...a great one...rates are soooo very low right now (4.75%) the thing is you need 700+ credit with very little debt (yea right) or else your rate is higher.  I shop over 100 banks and always find a great loan for my clients.

My daughter picked up a couple of kinds of etching stuff this afternoon. Thanks for the ideas.

GB

Hello ,

Great work just wondering how durable the etch is after the process has been completed and does the etch cream sold in different colors or is it only in grey?

Cheers,

PJ

Nutttso  :huh:  :)  :)

Got my package today...I was so excited to open it, Jacob wanted it but I hesitated on giving to him as he would just put it on his wall and it would go UNSEEN :'(  So I am contimpating on where to put it on my truck.  Will let you know.  IT LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!! Something to keep FOREVER!  IS it removeable?

Peace sista'

Dazzel

sorry gf it's not removeable  :huh: but will send ya something you can keep,

NutttSo

to OZZIEIMAC, Armour Etch is not a paint. it's an acid that eats into the glass. and etchs it,

NutttSo 

Hello ,

Great work just wondering how durable the etch is after the process has been completed and does the etch cream sold in different colors or is it only in grey?

Cheers,

PJ

Etch creme is white like a glue  and expensive..Hope this help

sorry gf it's not removeable  :huh: but will send ya something you can keep,

NutttSo

OK...so I am just going to take a trip to see you...THEN I can watch you do this WONDERFUL magic you did with Jacob and Buddys picture. I don't get how you got that clear backing on the back of the vinyl.  Did you weed first THEN put it on the clear backing?  Can we hook up on IM Monday morning?

Dazzel

Nuttso,

I use armour etch as well, now for the pics, how did you get them that place where you could cut, them,, did you just eps them or other special software from pics,,

Thanks

Love Love LOve the idea.

MMM

Thanks for sharing

Dazzel

:huh: I could use a loan... :)

YES...a great one...rates are soooo very low right now (4.75%) the thing is you need 700+ credit with very little debt (yea right) or else your rate is higher.  I shop over 100 banks and always find a great loan for my clients.