Beardown

OK How did you do this year ??

Well the year is damn near over how did you do??

My real job $62,000.00

my vinyl business about $27,000.00 Not ebay

Ebay about $24,000.00 net - ebay fees and -paypal fees ( probally made ebay about $10,000.00)

AND IM BROKE !!!!! WHY IS THAT !!!!!!

So I made about $51,000.00 doing vinyl (side) business - the fees and what not

I got my USCUTTER plotter/cutter for $350 and my heat press for $150. So I can honestly say I made my money back !!!!!

P.s. I know why Im broke I paid $18,000.00 in child support !!!  MONEY ABSOLUTLY WELL SPENT !!!!! No kidding !!!

SO DID YOU HAVE A MERRY YEAR !!!

This doesnt include you MR. KEN IMES we all know you make more then the president !!!

Umm...

I will need to hold up a bank to get out of the red. To top it all off....rolled my car Sunday night.

Could be worse though.....at least I have a pot to piss in.

;D

Guest fivestar

Ken why in the h3!! would you go and roll your car.  You're suppose to have someone steal it for the insurance.  :) :) ;D Glad to hear you're ok.  :)

As for how much $$$$$ I made, I have no idea yet until I do my taxes, but I can tell you it wasn't near enough.  ;D

Ken sorry to hear about your accident, I hope you are ok.

Glad to hear you did so well beardown...And glad to hear you're ok Ken!!!

I am still getting my feet wet, but as side work plotting/screen printing has treated me very well! Even after I hooked all my friends up with free shish...

So, I too bought a nice pot to piss in, but it burns when I pee  ;D

Guest fivestar

but it burns when I pee  ;D

They make medicine for that. :)

but it burns when I pee  ;D

They make medicine for that. :)

strong medicine lmao

Do they make it in a horse pill?  :)

I don't know the numbers yet, but to be honest the last 4 months is when I really tried to kick start my little business.....most of the money I made I put back into building a supply of materials...but I'm happy with that part honestly.

I think I need a business plan and start charging more....lol.

Bear...I'm glad to hear you had a GREAT year!!! That's encouraging really.

Ken...OMG  ;D  was wondering where you had been all week....just glad to hear you are doing well...and if that pot ever cracks...i'm building my family a tree house...we could always add on a room to the tree house!!  :)

I only made about a 10th of what BearDown made, but I don't advertise, I don't push my business, and mainly just do stuff for friends and co-workers... Looking to change some of that in 2009.

Thank you everyone, I will be fine. No broken bones, etc.- just some major bruising and some fairly good sized cuts. After looking at the car, I can see how this could have been way more tragic. Seatbelts are a lifesaver. Car is gone, so I am in the market for a vehical. Appreciate the offer of building a guest room on the tree fort, and if it comes down to it (running from the law), I will take you up on that.

;D

lol Ken....hey no problem!  ;D

I agree seatbelts are a life saver! 

....rolled my car Sunday night.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Sorry to hear about you addicent. Glad you're still here to tell the story!!! Thank you for wearing you're seat belt!!!

Ken, I have a Cabin out on the point over looking the pond, in the middle of 80 acres of woods, you can hide in too if you want,,, you will have to eat what you see in the woods, mushrooms, rabbit, bear,, wolf, and berries,, once a day I will bring you Chinease,, Takeout, NO one will ever find you there,,, and you are more than welcome to stay as long as you want, lol......

MMM

well, we didn't do too bad this year...  $52,000 in sign repair alone, plus Vinyl and Sign Installation, which i wont know as of now.  But i can say it was a decent year!  Now time to purchase a bucket truck!  so we can top repair next year!  $170 a day kills us to rent a bucket...

....rolled my car Sunday night.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Ditto. no pics = no roll  ;)

Glad you're ok Ken. You'll have to let us know what happened. Yikes!

As for cutting numbers. I know that I bought more supplies and gave away more vinyl than the few paying jobs that I've had. But I don't advertise (which I should probably rethink that), and thru word of mouth, I'm starting to get a few business leads here and there. Thank God I have a "day" job. Hahahaha.

Ken, I have a Cabin out on the point over looking the pond, in the middle of 80 acres of woods, you can hide in too if you want,,, you will have to eat what you see in the woods, mushrooms, rabbit, bear,, wolf, and berries,, once a day I will bring you Chinease,, Takeout, NO one will ever find you there,,, and you are more than welcome to stay as long as you want, lol......

MMM

Oooo- now we are talkin'

You see, I got a shotgun, a rifle, and a 4-wheel drive, and a country boy can survive! Should probably bring the fishing pole too, eh?

Anybody thinking of posting anything dramatic , rude etc in the forum , should read Ken's last post !!! YIKES  ;)  ( besides .. He would proably spit some beachnut in your eyes & shoot you with his .45 { Ken , You DO have a .45 ;D;D:D;D )

Anybody thinking of posting anything dramatic , rude etc in the forum , should read Ken's last post !!! YIKES  ;)  ( besides .. He would proably spit some beachnut in your eyes & shoot you with his .45 { Ken , You DO have a .45 ;D;D:D;D )

lol

Naw, got rid of the .38 special- I am more of a rifle guy. 7mm, to be exact.

I have a Savage 7 MM I'm trying to trade for a 30-06 . Kicks WAY to hard !!!

I have a Savage 7 MM I'm trying to trade for a 30-06 . Kicks WAY to hard !!!

Aww, c'mon now.....the kickin' is the best part. Might I suggest a .22?

;)

A 30-6 Browning will be right up your alley Roger, or a  270 ,, I take whitetail, bear and antelope with my 270 as well as my 30-6.

I also bowhunt, with Hubby.

NOthing like hangin out of atree