Moody Blue

Another New Truck

A 2011 F150 I did for a guy in OKC.  Although I live in SC I get my fair share of non Gamecock  :lol:  decals to create.  I sent him a set of the 4x4 graphics along with everything else and the company applied those over the stock 4x4 logos without removing them...I felt bad for him since he paid to have that done.  I mean really who on here has done something like that lol?  If you look at the picture you will see the silver from the factory 4x4 showing through on the parts that should show the paint...I just hope he didn't pay too much for the install.  They ended up paying for a new set that I mailed out this week. 

post-84967-0-84302900-1395279698_thumb.j

post-84967-0-94125000-1395279706_thumb.j

post-84967-0-98091400-1395279712_thumb.j

post-84967-0-31042600-1395279722_thumb.j

post-84967-0-81014900-1395279731_thumb.j

post-84967-0-45724800-1395279744_thumb.j

post-84967-0-05370200-1395279756_thumb.j

• Like 2

Gamecocks ? You must be in the upstate cause down here you see the tigerpaw 2 to 1 over that rooster.

• Like 2

Gamecocks ? You must be in the upstate cause down here you see the tigerpaw 2 to 1 over that rooster.

Yes I am in the upstate...still lots of tiger paws around here but things are beginning to change since Dabo and our two back to back CWS titles

What does a set like that cost? Wow

He paid a little over $250 for everything plus the shipping cost and then also payed again for the install

Those headlights are bad@ss. Graphics are  :thumbsup:

Thanks!  The guy that makes the headlights is one of my regular customers down in Georgia and always sends his customers my way for vinyl work.

facebook.com/southeastCAL 

Looks cool, and not trying to stir up anything, but isn't pretty much all of that stuff copyrighted?

Yes...but he attends OSU and was able to aquire the logos legally for me to use. Although the fonts are just generic freebees that are close representations and modified to work with the theme so no laws broken there either.  There is a likeness for the Ford logos but being that I painted and applied that myself Im not "selling" their logo I am selling the labor and material...it is the equivalent to painting the emblems like a bodyshop would do.   

You'd better be glad our AD is making us the laughing stock of ALL of college sports.  :D 

Nice work by the way.

#WPS!!

Thanks!  The guy that makes the headlights is one of my regular customers down in Georgia and always sends his customers my way for vinyl work.

facebook.com/southeastCAL 

Does this guy in Georgia have a website or contact number you could pass on to me in a PM. Name and number or website? Thanks -kid