joker

here is the new logo

Lol guys.. My wifes shirts come first.. Is it wrong for me to charge her a small fee...lol

I guess it depends on what kind of currency she's paying you in. 

Go-c wraps and myself were the first 2 to "like" your new shirt, does that mean we win a free autographed jokers wild t-shirt? Just sayin...

Send me your address. I will send you a T-Shirt.

I'm good but thanks. Got enough screwups around here that I'll never run out or shirts lol.

No problem joker just trying to give back a little for all the ones that I've gotten off of here. Glad you liked it.

• Like 1

I think I'm gonna reconsider that offer for a shirt. I like that design and for anybody else who would like to donate to my dresser here's my address.

Jay's Place

283 Block Rd.

Norway, SC 29113

Who knows it may even get you a Christmas in return (yeah I'm cheap)

I think I'm gonna reconsider that offer for a shirt. I like that design and for anybody else who would like to donate to my dresser here's my address.

Jay's Place

283 Block Rd.

Norway, SC 29113

Did you participate in the secret santa at VF this year Jay?

I wear out shirts faster than anybody else I've met. I used to buy bags of shirts at good will before I got in the business, now it's cheaper to just order them new.

Did you participate in the secret santa at VF this year Jay?

Haven't been on enough to even know about it (head down in shame). Need to stop by and see what's up before I overstay my welcome here.

you can nevre overstay your welcome anywhere - I hang at several - everywhere has a little different knowledge to mine . . .  .

I bet I could overstay my welcome at 101 in about 5 minutes ;D  but I did pop into vf the other day to do some some reading up.

ok so that one can be a little touchie but lots of good knowlege from old timers there

I know which buttons to push which is why I avoid those buttons. Just not enough hours in the day to hang out at all the cool places. I just got clobbered with orders today so even less time to hang out during the day this week.

Lovin' it. We slowed down last week and I started getting worried. Guess they were all waiting to come in today. I'm trying everything I can think of to bring in customers this year and it seems to be working.

Jay's Place

283 Block Rd.

Norway, SC 29113

Jay, Why do you have to skip me in line?  You know I was in front of you.  

I'll pm you my address.   I'll wear it and take a few picture of my MAD modeling skills for you.  

You were tying your shoes when they called next. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Like 1

Jay's Place

283 Block Rd.

Norway, SC 29113

I need a size jaybird. Color options are white or light grey.  Joker you get one too since we highjacked your thread.

I need a size jaybird. Color options are white or light grey.  Joker you get one too since we highjacked your thread.

XL and grey please. Thanks and you'll see a pic up here when I get it. Just when I lost all hope I remember this: Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Clause. err Santa Louis.